Visiting from Dallas!! Looking for fun/ nice places to fine dine & wine & fun places to experience +++

Like the title says !!

Visiting from Dallas!! Looking for fun/ nice places to fine dine & wine & fun places to experience +++

xxx
I’ve had my eye on you since you broke out years ago. I’d love to visit with you and other ladies from Dallas, Tyler unfortunately most of us in Shreveport are unable to meet your and others expectations in the donation. So that’s the reason why we haven’t met. It’s rude for us to discuss being the reason I haven’t, however traveling ladies complain that attendance isn’t good in Shreveport, well that’s why. Hope your visit to Shreveport is memorable. Binions has a great steak house, margaritaville has dragos and there’s 2 johns in bossier. Our go to Mexican joint is superior or superior steak house off of line. If I can be of assistance with suggestions navigating the city feel free to reach out. DD
I Second what Drinkin said!
  • gfman
  • 04-17-2024, 07:14 PM
I can't spend that either but we must have some that can because she isn't budging on price and steadily advertising
Apparently so, I highjacked some pics of her from eccie back when we could. She’s got a nice peach for sure and I bet she’s a blast. I just can’t justify it, she’s knows her price and I know my limitations. Most likely lawyers, plastic surgeons and cardiologists supporting the dame and others with the price tag , they fuck everything including us.
It’s not that you may not be worth the price of admission. It’s just that it doesn’t make financial sense to sense to spend that much for any encounter. Unless you’re the princess of some far away land.
Curious what is the average donation for the area?
I’ve seen everywhere from 300-500 per hour