Activities: lfk,dfk,bbbj,rcg,cg,mish and who knows
Session Length: Hour
Fee: $$$
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blond
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Fucking hot as a fresh fucked fox in a Forrest fire
Recommendation: Yes
The girl really is a serious piece of ass. I wish I could afford to see her twice a day for the rest of the years my junk continues to work. I need to write a review of the fun from the other day. She is just flat out top shelf poon that everybody needs to experience at least one time. I wish I was as good at one thing in life as that girl is at fucking. I would feel like I had accomplished something with my pathetic existence
Hell, I just wish I could connect with her. I missed 4 opps. with her, 2 where not my fault. 2 were mine. Just wrong place/wrong times.
Maybe one day. I'm saving my money for when the chance pops up. If my dick just works like it is suppose to.
You know how tight I am with my limited funds so for me to rave about a girl with rates like hers is really saying something. Maybe that I have lost my fucking mind lol what was I thinking I could have had 3 bp girls lol Its a nice treat for me every now and then. Thank god she doesnt come to the coast more than once or twice a month at most. Then you might not see her for 6 months so when I have the chance I go and worry about what I spent later. Hey she is a super cool girl so she probably deserves my money more than I do lol

Head all I can say is keep trying it will be worth it once it happens.