Let's welcome a new moderator - Namssa

Many of you know him as he's been on the boards for years and actually has quite a bit of experience as a mod. He's volunteered to lend a hand here and we're glad to have him aboard.

Welcome to the team Namssa!

Bax
welcome!!!!!! wooohoooooo!!
He was a pretty damn good Admin on ASPD for what, a decade?

He'll continue that rock solid work ethic here.
Welcome!!!!!
He was a pretty damn good Admin on ASPD for what, a decade?

He'll continue that rock solid work ethic here. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
+1. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Welcome and thank you!
Welcome!
Just like old times! Welcome back!
Woooo hoooooo! Namssa was the first mod to give me points on ASPD....ahhhh, the memories

Welcome back, darlin'!
Well I am not apologizing for the grief the newbie is going to get from the Original Dannie. However, I will step up and apologize for all the things I will be doing.

Remember Rascal? He once told me better moderating is less moderating. I thinck is why many of us really like the dead mods.
Options are a bitch,
Thanks for the kind words.
Dannie I just wanted your attention and it looks like it worked, you still remember me after all.
Rascal was a friend and we shared some good times.
It is nice to have a mod that understands and knows what goes on. Some of these guys have/had a god complex. Welcome back and look forward to your insight.
It's allll that free pussy that got you huh namssa!!!

It looks more like home here with your name back on the lineup.
This is a mistake. Mark my words!

Anybody who remembers the old board, and has any honesty in them, knows that this mans' style of moderating was horrendous. He berated people, post stalked them and generally was a main driver of some of that old boards' worst qualities!

Some of us still remember how he treated people. Count me as NOT a fan. Yes, I'm looking at you, ASSman!

Rant over...