Location..Location..Location - Where R the Providers?

I've always thought it'd be nice to have a general idea where the ladies are located so that when I'm going to be out and about I can make appointments along my route.

For instance....Providers along 75 that are between...
Downtown Dallas & Knox-Henderson
Knox-Henderson & Lovers Ln.
Lovers Ln. & Royal Ln.
Royal Ln. & 635..

Yoy get the idea. Back to business!!
Wow. What a marvelously un-safe idea.

"Let's make an incall map. That'd be discrete, safe and have no legal or ethical danger whatsoever!"

With your plan, we can just add them to the signs next to gas-food-lodging.
Now, now, Duke....that isn't very happy fluffy bunnies

However, I have to agree. Specific locations aren't exactly discreet. Or discrete, depending on how much attention was paid in 7th grade English.

Let's just say you can't go wrong with the Galleria area. Well, you CAN go wrong...very, very wrong.....but do your research and you should be fine
The software's available...and DPD vice would love to have the info...
I've always thought it'd be nice to have a general idea where the ladies are located so that when I'm going to be out and about I can make appointments along my route.

Lovers Ln. & Royal Ln.
Royal Ln. & 635..

Yoy get the idea. Back to business!! Originally Posted by txcwby6
I'm assuming you work CIU, which department?
Now, now, Duke....that isn't very happy fluffy bunnies

However, I have to agree. Specific locations aren't exactly discreet. Or discrete, depending on how much attention was paid in 7th grade English. Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
Sorry, I got a dry bunny over here.

I've exposed your spelling snarkyness with a quick edit. Ha! Take THAT! (stupid friggin' browser editor grumblemubmle)
WTF ... this is the DFW area ... You cannot swing a dead cat without being close to a provider.
I thought there was already an app for that!?
Anywhere in Dallas county. More specific location depends on your knowledge of a) Spanish, b) Korean or c) English.

Lovers Ln. & Royal Ln.
Royal Ln. & 635..

Yoy get the idea. Back to business!! Originally Posted by txcwby6
i once did a google map w/ little push pins or female figures to indicate where i consulted with them. did not associate the indicators w/ names!!!

as predicted, the major densities were...
* along US 75 from NW Hwy up to I-635
* along I-635 from US 75 to Midway
* along Dallas North Tollway form I-635 to Frankford

a few outliers in downtown Dallas, Knox/Henderson area, Seagoville, Mesquite, S. Garland, N. Garland, Plano, Allen, Carrollton, Irving, Arlington, Bedford, E. Ft Worth.

when i think of the women i want to go consult with, i think about their location relative to my office or home or errands.
it's that spatial memory built into many guys' brains.
i once did a google map w/ little push pins or female figures to indicate where i consulted with them. did not associate the indicators w/ names!!!

as predicted, the major densities were...
* along US 75 from NW Hwy up to I-635
* along I-635 from US 75 to Midway
* along Dallas North Tollway form I-635 to Frankford

a few outliers in downtown Dallas, Knox/Henderson area, Seagoville, Mesquite, S. Garland, N. Garland, Plano, Allen, Carrollton, Irving, Arlington, Bedford, E. Ft Worth.

when i think of the women i want to go consult with, i think about their location relative to my office or home or errands.
it's that spatial memory built into many guys' brains. Originally Posted by pmdelites
don't forget the AMP cluster - along 35 from NW Hwy to Royal
yep, my map was for indy's.
< Likes the Tollway north of 635 area
"Where are the providers?......On my face.

...I'm sorry. I watched "Ted" tonight with some friends. Damn funny HAHA