Who does the grocery shopping in your household?

Interesting take in another thread. Let's see how folks handle this.

Should be a fun poll
Cmon man, you’re trying too hard. I find an older couple, both on hoverrounds shopping together precious!!!!!That’s true love!!!!! They’ve been shopping together for decades!!!!!
Wait... no options for "butler" or "French maid"??
Wait... no options for "butler" or "French maid"?? Originally Posted by lustylad
People are going to AI.
We both go.
think about the following....

We get out rather quickly as we hit different areas of the store and meet up at the register.

Seriously, we always have other things to do and grocery shopping is a no brainer.
We both go.
think about the following....

We get out rather quickly as we hit different areas of the store and meet up at the register.

Seriously, we always have other things to do and grocery shopping is a no brainer. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Exactly Carpi!!! An experienced couple can execute a shop with military precision. Divide and conquer. It builds team spirit. Plus it gives you more time (and money) to spend at Starbucks!!!!!!
Lusty, covered under Other

Bam, you chose your spouse or partner primarily. Inspected even split out of you, buddy.
Lusty, covered under Other

Bam, you chose your spouse or partner primarily. Inspected even split out of you, buddy. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Most of your choices are similar. Who can decipher WTF you’re talking about.
... Plus it gives you more time (and money) to spend at Starbucks!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Feed store actually.
Bam, you chose your spouse or partner primarily. Expected even split out of you, buddy. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Lol... he drops her off at the Shop N Save, then chills at his favorite cigar/whiskey locker bar down the street while she fills the carts.
Aldi's bro
Lol... he drops her off at the Shop N Save, then chills at his favorite cigar/whiskey locker bar down the street while she fills the carts. Originally Posted by lustylad
Nah, the Shop N save closest to me is a shit show. If I’m coming home from work she might ask me to pick up a few things. But the major shops we’ve always done together. After unloading everything, then I head to the smoke shop for a smoke and a bourbon celebrating on a job well done.

BTW, I used to have a locker at the place you mentioned. I would keep Cubans there. But Mame, the owner was getting irritated that I smoked my own cigars and brought my own booze. She’s a cool lady and I got where she was coming from. I would buy a few cigars and accessories there. I go to the galleria now. I have to pay for booze, but smoke my own cigars. Or I go to the Beadling club. No problem.