Texas Longhorns Football

Usc is overrated
USC = university of spoiled children. Glad we blew them out.
A blowout of a ranked team, although over-ranked, is better than a close victory or a loss. Game this week vs. TCU should tell us a lot as to how this team will do this year.
The real test for UT will be the Kansas Jayhawks who have been doing well this year. Which one will be able to stay out of the Cellar in the Big 12?
A blowout of a ranked team, although over-ranked, is better than a close victory or a loss. Game this week vs. TCU should tell us a lot as to how this team will do this year. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I'll take TCU by 14 due to they should be playing with furious anger.
Got to hand it to the 'Horns. Beating TCU was a quality win over a top tier team. They are definitely making progress.
Broke back into top 25 again at #18
Let’s wait until the end of the season and see how good the teams they have beaten really are.
UT favored by 9 at Kansas State, a place where they always seem to have trouble winning. UT's defense has been strong the last 2 weeks while the offense has struggled at times.

Each game will be an adventure.
Let’s wait until the end of the season and see how good the teams they have beaten really are. Originally Posted by Congratulations
exactly. as of today, I'm not convinced the Horns are worth a tinker's damn.
  • quzi
  • 09-24-2018, 05:11 PM
Thanks Quzi
I'll take TCU by 14 due to they should be playing with furious anger. Originally Posted by Agent220
I stand corrected by my outburst.

My team blasted Ok State in Stillwater.
Another win for the Horns. I know K State is having an off year but they always play Texas tough. Mack Brown had warned Herman not to look at W/L record and expect a though, aggressive Wildcat team. Every year K State runs that play where the QB takes a shotgun snap, hesitates for a bit then runs for 5-7 yards and Texas can never stop it. In the 4th quarter, I nearly shat.
All questions about this years Texas team will be answered this Saturday when we play
ou.
National Champions.