Inquiries and Impeachment of Trump

The case for impeachment
There is abundant evidence of the president’s abuse of power on Ukraine.

The House of Representatives is moving toward a momentous decision about whether to impeach a president for only the third time in U.S. history. The charges brought against President Trump by the House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday are clear: that he abused his office in an attempt to induce Ukraine’s new president to launch politicized investigations that would benefit Mr. Trump’s reelection campaign, and that he willfully obstructed the subsequent congressional investigation.

Because of that unprecedented stonewalling, and because House Democrats have chosen to rush the impeachment process, the inquiry has failed to collect important testimony and documentary evidence that might strengthen the case against the president. Nevertheless, it is our view that more than enough proof exists for the House to impeach Mr. Trump for abuse of power and obstruction of Congress, based on his own actions and the testimony of the 17 present and former administration officials who courageously appeared before the House Intelligence Committee.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...t/?arc404=true

But, but, but Crowdstrike cried the fat lying bastard
The case for impeachment

The House of Representatives is moving toward a momentous decision about whether to impeach a president for only the third time in U.S. history. The charges brought against President Trump by the House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday are clear: that he abused his office in an attempt to induce Ukraine’s new president to launch politicized investigations that would benefit Mr. Trump’s reelection campaign, and that he willfully obstructed the subsequent congressional investigation.

Because of that unprecedented stonewalling, and because House Democrats have chosen to rush the impeachment process, the inquiry has failed to collect important testimony and documentary evidence that might strengthen the case against the president. Nevertheless, it is our view that more than enough proof exists for the House to impeach Mr. Trump for abuse of power and obstruction of Congress, based on his own actions and the testimony of the 17 present and former administration officials who courageously appeared before the House Intelligence Committee.

But, but, but Crowdstrike cried the fat lying bastard Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Your continual posting of WAPO "Opinions" doesn't put you any closer to a removal of Trump.

Keep on blathering until your disappointment grows too great.

The opinion polls are still shifting Trumps way.
Maybe you should look up "Abundant " and Opinion
And Still no answer
3 questions the LSM has forgot about ?
1) IF there was a Quid pro quo was that illegal ?
2) Why are all the "witnesses " (3 hand opinions) disgruntled employees or fired ?
3) Hunters dealings ?
That's the whole base of the investigation
Funny how simple question are to difficult for the Distortion of fact fairy tales , Opinions "he shouldn't because I say ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ??????????????????
  • oeb11
  • 12-11-2019, 07:38 AM
j666 and the DPST's understand not "evidence".
Their submission is simply their invented narrative to desperately try to support the impeachment decision made in Nov 2016.

Good luck in the Senate with that BS
DPST's are already seeing the error - and trying to walk back to "censure"
Should not be allowed - time for a Senate trial and prick the litle ballon of "Evidence" and watch it all disappear in an open, non-partisan rules of proceedings.

LOL
J666 still cannot get over Russian Collusion Koolaid!
BTW - J666 promised to stop engaging with me
I should be so lucky! LOL again.
j666 and the DPST's understand not "evidence".. Originally Posted by oeb11
You’re a goddamn liar. You don’t know me, go away little man.
  • oeb11
  • 12-11-2019, 09:00 AM
Still engaging, J666 - bought the ring yet?????
The case for impeachment

But, but, but Crowdstrike cried the fat lying bastard Originally Posted by Jaxson66
What's the evidence of "Abuse Of Power"? Some where saying he undermined Foreign Policy. That's a joke because it's the President not congress who establishes Foreign Policy. The Democrats may not like his foreign policy but that doesn't equate to abuse of power by the president. There was no "Quid pro quo" so therefore no Bribery can be established. There really isn't anything of an impeachable offense which is why the Senate will be reluctant to convict and remove Trump from office.
Your continual posting of WAPO "Opinions" doesn't put you any closer to a removal of Trump.

The opinion polls are still shifting Trumps way. Originally Posted by eccielover

The IG report noted how WaPo, etc., lied to the American public for three years now, but hildebeest's "#Gubered" and gullible minions are still ready to swallow.

The opinion polls are still shifting Trumps way. Originally Posted by eccielover
Well, I canceled my subscription to redstate,conspiracy net. and I like their motto, “ Democracy dies in Darkness “

Disappointed far from it, I’m glad the fat lying bastard was caught in his scheme to hijack the 2020 election and will be impeached for his actions. Moscow Mitch and the conspiracy caucus will have the case for trial soon enough.
In the words of the self proclaimed stable genius “ we II see what happens “
  • oeb11
  • 12-11-2019, 12:13 PM
J666 is projecting again - darkness is the hyper-partisanship rules of the DPST House in their committee"persecutions".
Open and non-partisan will be the Senate trial - and the DPST's are terrified their misdeeds will be called on the carpet - their lies, and fake "witnesses", and on and on .

Democracy thrives in the Senate - until the DPST's gt a majority.
Prime TIME!

Well, I canceled my subscription to redstate,conspiracy net. and I like their motto, “ Democracy dies in Darkness “

Disappointed far from it, I’m glad the fat lying bastard was caught in his scheme to hijack the 2020 election and will be impeached for his actions. Moscow Mitch and the conspiracy caucus will have the case for trial soon enough.
In the words of the self proclaimed stable genius “ we II see what happens “ Originally Posted by Jaxson66

do you really think Trump will be removed from office? yer gonna be very disappointed.

maybe u can move in with hoehummer in wonderful Clarksville, Canada?
Gohmert calls out the whistleblower!
Gohmert calls out Eric Ciaramella Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

ftfy sparky.