Inquiries and Impeachment of Trump

How can you love your country when you hate half of the people in it? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Why don't you tell us assup since you made the statement
You rules violating (multiple handles)SOB!!
How can you love your country when you hate half of the people in it? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
My disdain is mostly aimed at the far right racist trump party members. They hijacked the Tea party and transformed the caucus into the Freedom caucus with goals of white supremacy. They represent about 37% of the population who wants to rule not govern. They deny my country was attacked by Russia with a political coup organized by Putin and his hand picked oligarchs. They make threats of civil war and mass murder all across the net. I’m not going to ignore it.

I know you folks there are reasonable people but here there’s a cult who is beyond being reasonable. I choose to fight fire with fire.

BTW, your username is awesome
This is a reply to the hoser known as bb1961;

I was asking the real angry AMERICANS. And who he he’ll is assup? You must have me confused with someone who gives a care what you think.

Sounds like you are still crying because your baseball team lost. We’re celebrating here.

What does your name mean anyway? That your private parts are the size of bb’s? Or you were born in 1961? Or that you were too thick to make up a name that wasn’t so simple to figure out?

Angry Americans!
My disdain is mostly aimed at the far right racist trump party members. They hijacked the Tea party and transformed the caucus into the Freedom caucus with goals of white supremacy. They represent about 37% of the population who wants to rule not govern. They deny my country was attacked by Russia with a political coup organized by Putin and his hand picked oligarchs. They make threats of civil war and mass murder all across the net. I’m not going to ignore it.

I know you folks there are reasonable people but here there’s a cult who is beyond being reasonable. I choose to fight fire with fire.

BTW, your username is awesome Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You sound really stupid on this one. You bitch about conspiracies, you just spewed one out, lol.
I was asking the real angry AMERICANS. And who he he’ll is assup? You must have me confused with someone who cares what you think.

Sounds like you are still crying because your baseball team lost. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
As I’ve pointed out many times. The fat lying bastard party is filled with chicken shit stunts.
Here’s what you do, take out your Big Chief tablet and pencil , write down your opinion of my post, roll the tablet up and shove it your ass.

But hey, it’s still a funny username.
You sound really stupid on this one. You bitch about conspiracies, you just spewed one out, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Wrong trumptard, it’s a personal belief not a conspiracy.
Personally, I don't hate you YR. You are actually a sad person.

Just because you hate yourself, doesn't mean others do. You're not worth the energy. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Not worth the energy? It’s my observation that’s a lie.
Wrong trumptard, it’s a personal belief not a conspiracy. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You can call it what you want, you aren't even close to the truth.
As I’ve pointed out many times. The fat lying bastard party is filled with chicken shit stunts.
Here’s what you do, take out your Big Chief tablet and pencil , write down your opinion of my post, roll the tablet up and shove it your ass.

But hey, it’s still a funny username.
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Forgive me. I just figured out how to do this quote thing.

You obviously didn’t read my reply, good buddy. I was not addressing you, but the dumb twat who posted above you.

This is a very odd crowd, eh? I sense a lot of angst among all of you.

Now please excuse me. I’ve got a date to take down Melania Trump from behind in her Oval Orifice.
I just figured out how to do this quote thing.

You obviously didn’t read my reply. I was not addressing you, but the dumb twat who posted above you.

This is a very odd crowd, eh? I sense a lot of angst among all of you.

Now please excuse me. I’ve got a date to take down Melania Trump from behind. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
The only angst is coming from you Yssup. You had to come back under a different Mandle.
You can call it what you want, you aren't even close to the truth. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Says who...you?

What’s the new spin? I hear it’s “you can’t charge a bank robber if he gets caught because he never committed a crime”...” yeah trump did it but he shouldn’t be impeached for that”.

That pig won’t fly.
I was asking the real angry AMERICANS. And who he he’ll is assup? You must have me confused with someone who gives a care what you think. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

Yssup (assup and other derivatives) is a user here who got banned for doing making inappropriate posts.

some here think you are Yssup and came back on here under a new alias "hoe hummer".

your mileage may vary....

I don't think you're Yssup.

I'll change my mind when you start posting crappy dick pics.
Says who...you?

What’s the new spin? I hear it’s “you can’t charge a bank robber if he gets caught because he never committed a crime”...” yeah trump did it but he shouldn’t be impeached for that”.

That pig won’t fly. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You can't even make sense.

I know you folks there are reasonable people but here there’s a cult who is beyond being reasonable. I choose to fight fire with fire.: Originally Posted by Jaxson66

FBI arrests alleged white supremacist accused of planning to bomb a Pueblo synagogue

A 27-year-old man who allegedly espoused white supremacist ideology online was arrested over the weekend by the FBI and accused of plotting to bomb a synagogue in Colorado.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/11/04/u...est/index.html
You can't even make sense. Originally Posted by Levianon17
So move your dumb ass along. You will be more content posting cartoons and that’s truly more your speed.