F u c k O m a h a

Ug how do you guys live in omaha with such a horrible selection of girls. Thought it was bad in KC... We have it ten times better than this shit hole town.

Yeah, there is, like, NEVER any drama on the KC board. Ha!
Must be heading back to his hoes on the Paseo....lol
I kind of dig this shit whole town.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out. I'm sure you're going to be missed. NOT
  • Luxie
  • 08-14-2016, 08:53 AM
Lol, and the point of this is what? Goodbye, we won't miss you.
Fuck you gizmo, enjoy your corn feds up here.

Kinda glad she didn't show up now. Would have been money wasted.
Yeah, there is, like, NEVER any drama on the KC board. Ha! Originally Posted by mutualpleasur2
This isn't about drama, it's about a hooker nocall no show. Guess you are ok with that. This is even after I let her know via pm that I was on a secure floor and she couldn't just elevator up.

The police are winning in Omaha, got every girl so paranoid they don't know which way is up.
God damn you stupid pussy ass boy! lol
A provider NCNS on you and it's the worst fucking thing in the world, ain't it?
Grow at least one fucking ball dumb ass. You really didn't expect any blow back from your stupid "me-me-me" posting?
You're the ONE that decided to start this pissing contest. If all you got is a trickle that's no one's fault but your own! lol

Nobody cares.
I hear Ferguson would be a good town for you to look up.
... And God bless Tiny Tim...
Fuck you too. If she didn't want the appt then don't string someone along for over 2 hours. Anyway headed back to kc where the girls are grass fed. Usually means a little less fatty meat. I'll post more details in a no show post since she hasn't responded to my pm.

God damn you stupid pussy ass boy! lol
A provider NCNS on you and it's the worst fucking thing in the world, ain't it?
Grow at least one fucking ball dumb ass. You really didn't expect any blow back from your stupid "me-me-me" posting?
You're the ONE that decided to start this pissing contest. If all you got is a trickle that's no one's fault but your own! lol

Nobody cares. Originally Posted by mutualpleasur2
Good bye hope you catch something at home. No a thing wrong with 95% of the providers in Omaha. Only had trouble previously to the ones that visit for few days.
Geez guy! She definitely is not my favorite for reasons known to most on this board, but maybe something spooked her? "secured floor"? "Maybe I can't get out if I need to"? Safety safety safety!
I know....fuck me too! LOL