Covid found in semen.

• GregN
  • 05-07-2020, 10:19 PM
Should the Chinese be trusted with this research?
Should the Chinese be trusted with...ANYTHING?
CNN is fake news.
"It's not yet clear if coronavirus can spread this way. Finding evidence of virus does not necessarily mean it's infectious."

Anyone want to volunteer to help them study this?

Every hotel room I've been in in China has been stocked with condoms right there in the bathroom along with the little bottles of shampoo and hair conditioner and other items.
Should the Chinese be trusted with...ANYTHING? Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
I wouldn't trust the Chinese Government with much of anything. Most of the Chinese people I've met are good folks. There is a difference between the CCP Government and the population at large.
Finding the evidence of the DNA from COvid in semen is not the same as it being transmitted that way. It is also found in feces but can not infect anyone, the digestive system has killed it. This is BS research and truly fear mongering reporting with no research done before publishing. Hell you can get DNA from a dead gnat that has been buried in amber for 1000s of years. DNA from a serial murderer is found on a Styrofoam cup from McDonalds and traced to him but that doesn't mean the cup killed anyone.
I saw CNN's Brooke Baldwin announce this an hour ago.. without hesitating I said to her (the TV screen), "it wasn't very nice of you to beg me to cum in your mouth, then spit it out and take a sample"...

I need humor during these trying times.
Is this going to become the latest excuse for CBJ?
What differences does it make. Unless the "sender" has exceptionally good shooting range and a willing and agile recipient or have do the act while in a slightly modified hazmat suit, you would likely catch it through the respiratory method.
From the Abstract of the study:

Detection of 2019 novel coronavirus in semen and testicular biopsy specimen of COVID-19 patients

"The results from this study show no evidence of sexual transmission of 2019-nCov from males."

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....31.20042333v2
“No evidence of” isn’t the same as “can’t happen.” But based on what we Janie now, I’d think transmission via a blow job would be very, very unlikely. Apparently, as best we can tell, it isn’t transmissible from eating food contaminated with the virus. One would think this would be analogous.
If it's true I wonder if you could be convicted of murder if you had your SO BBBJCIM swallow, she gets Covid, then dies from complications.
Just get your temp checked before blowing in her mouth.

I would not be surprised if the ladies don’t start using thermometers and the really kinky ladies will check our temp in the ass. Lol.
If it's true I wonder if you could be convicted of murder if you had your SO BBBJCIM swallow, she gets Covid, then dies from complications. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Do I detect the formulation of an eee-vil plan? BWAAHAHAAA!
I guess I have to go back to the days of jacking off in the sink to avoid getting it on walls, ceilings, sheets, carpets......