ugh got tricked into sending a pic for client who said they were doing hour appointment

So i was already dressed & about to hop on my Elyptical to do my workout for tge day when i got a text from mentiroso for a hour appt & said he was already down the st. So i asked him what lingerie i should put on & changed in a hurry to suit his request. And when he texted for my apartment # he asked me to send a pic. I normally never send pics until they have paid for them in person but i figured since he was already here it would be fine. Then as soon as i sent it he cancelled saying there was someone outside. I looked noone was there, not even him. Just warning don't send him any pics! Lol
Sounds like a perv, and you deserve better. Although a waste of your time (appointment wise, and funds not received), perhaps it ended for the better (for you, at least); never know with someone like that....
That sucks. Sorry that happened but at least that was all that happened
Mentirosa means liar in Spanish, sorry but you done been tricked by a trick sorry to laugh at you but haha.... Live and learn it ain't over till you get fat and start singing, so either stay slim or don't sing in the shower.
Sorry but this doesn't endanger the community and is not an alert.
So can you at least post up the pic for the move to coed?
Rick is correct. Moved to COED.
ThreAD
  • savak
  • 01-06-2015, 11:42 PM
you should have just sent him one of those orgasm pics you once posted about.

Thinck the picture might have scared him?

You charge for pictures?
Sorry to hear that happened to you, always a disappointment when someone cancels at the last second... But as one mentioned earlier, this was probably for the best. Stay safe!!
a perv on here. imagine that.
"I normally never send pics until they have paid for them in person but i figured since he was already here it would be fine."

So, could you tell us what picture you sent him? Are the ones you charge for outside the guidelines of the board? One off you're showcase? Which one? Did you send him one of you as a blond or a red head or maybe a selfie without make up as you were getting ready for a workout of sorts? Who knows how much you sell photos for but I am not buying anything you are selling other than I hear you have great "skills".

I call this a threAD and think you should ask the mods to remove the mongers handle. Without an answer to the above questions it seems to me ( and even with) as a vindictive act towards a client who didn't like what he saw either at you're apartment (may have been unmarked LEO in complex or maybe a thug sitting nearby) or what he saw in the picture you normally charge for?
Reviews mention that you are, lets say, significantly thicker than expected. At least he texted you as to why he was canceling although being truthful or not is another story. I mean you can't even report NC/NS on him, Yet you still have to complain because as you were out a picture and a change of outfit. I think you are promoting yourself. As I recall from many threads you have a bad reputation for NC/NS with some great excuses such as car accidents, robbery and that's just one guy.
Why is it necessary to remove the monger's name?

What guideline was violated?

The only thing that was really necessary was to move this thread out of the Alerts section (which has been accomplished).

So far, this thread is backfiring on the OP, but that's her problem... Not the member mentioned in the thread.
  • kOre
  • 01-08-2015, 11:11 PM
I want some of these Crystal White pictures