Arrested for blowing Prostitution Sting!

Shit. Charged with "interference with public duties"? It was his public duties to protect his fellow citizens from entrapment.
What his handle is? ... I want to buy that man a beer ...
He saved me!!!!!
wow--interesting!
Damn
Poor guy... He was only trying to help lol
Dumbass!
Where's the ACLU when you need them?

Earlier this month(last week?) an Apple store(Knox St.) customer beat the shit out of another Apple store customer for abusing the help. The cops gave him a TICKET for "assault." No cuffs, no jail. Look it up. It was funny. He told the guy "I don't work here and I don't have to be nice to you" and threw the little bitch(male) out on the sidewalk in front.

And they put this guy in LSJC for four days for a shout out?
If he lawyers up, he should get out of it. The statute specifically states that no offense is committed if the only action used is speech. So unless he physically interfered, it should get thrown out.
The guy could have saved at least one guys marriage
If he lawyers up, he should get out of it. The statute specifically states that no offense is committed if the only action used is speech. So unless he physically interfered, it should get thrown out. Originally Posted by GracePreston
True.

They probably threw in loitering and someother charges too though.
Bonus points to the journalist who got the words "cover" and "blown" into a story about prostitution. :-)
He c
  • fryec
  • 01-29-2014, 08:16 PM
Bonus points to the journalist who got the words "cover" and "blown" into a story about prostitution. :-) Originally Posted by w.hobby
ROTFLMAO!

The journalist probably hobbies also
Gee all this time I thought the prostitutes were the only one that got in trouble for blowing.