so the free round two

• !VI!
  • 01-31-2014, 06:16 AM
I really i am a nympho and during my hobbying i try to keep it as professional as possible

really not east sometimes, but very doable

but there are some people that were so awesome, that i can't help but keep going after the big finish! Not as a provider but as CJ

no essentially it's all the same, but i feel i gain the intention of making sure you can not walk, and i sleep like a bay that night

i it's something i would like to do from time to time, but i always wonder if people would take advantage of it or should i keep it eclusive to "the special ones"
I take a nap after I have my all for two minutes.
CJ a girl can get me anywhere from zero to 3 times and it depends on her, me, and how the stars align.

You never know who you will click with most and who you won't.

That said, one thing you said bothers me. You need to treat every guy that sees you like he is special. Just like we should treat all the ladies we see too. If you want a great rep and steady repeat clients satisfy them and make them feel special. YMMV, but the less it varies the better things are going to be.
So are you saying you don't offer msog unless the guy is awesome?
The time is paid for, you should be doing what is necessary for the time paid for.
I really i am a nympho and during my hobbying i try to keep it as professional as possible
but there are some people that were so awesome, that i can't help but keep going after the big finish! Not as a provider but as CJ
i it's something i would like to do from time to time, but i always wonder if people would take advantage of it or should i keep it eclusive to "the special ones" Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
i think people should do what you want, as long as no one is getting hurt, abused, or taken advantage of [emotionally, physically, financially].

so, if you want the guy (a particular one or the one who's there when you get in the mood) to stay a little longer for more mutual delites, then just do it! (think there's a slogan like that :^)

as tony wrote, it helps to be consistent in your regular time with any guy.
but i dont think that you should feel obligated to do that with every guy who visits/consults w/ you. make it as exclusive or inclusive as YOU want.
So are you saying you don't offer msog unless the guy is awesome? Originally Posted by cush
The time is paid for, you should be doing what is necessary for the time paid for. Originally Posted by I'm In Love With My Car
i dont see how you guys got that from this....
"there are some people that were so awesome, that i can't help but keep going after the big finish! Not as a provider but as CJ "

i might be wrong but it seems to me she's talking about more sexually deliteful times after the scheduled appt time is over. it could be after the first O.

===> Wulf/CJ - pls clarify if the "keep going" thing is during or after the scheduled time.

now, if reports paint that she doesnt allow MSOG during an appt, that's a different story.

but she does what she wants to do.
and guys will either appreciate that or not appreciate that.

besides, i dont know about you guys, but i pay for a provider's time, not services.
Yea, I thought she was saying that she wants to give some guys more time. Like if a guy paid for a hhr, but he's knockin the shit out of her spot. She might want him to stay for an hr to finish the job. It happens all the time.
I don't see anything wrong with that. I give discounts and addons in my business. Why shouldn't she? I think she may be worried about if a guy posts it in a review and then other guys think that they're "entitled" to said treatment also.
Str8, you make a great point. Others may expect it and that's bad. It's one reason I'm not a reviewer. Sometimes I don't have a great time with a woman, but she might be great for you. Once I got almost two hours for a one hr rate, it wouldn't be fair for me to post that either.

CJ is interesting with a lot of things she posts, that is certain.
That's how I read it, too.

Now my personal experience is from working in tech support.It seems that every time someone goes beyond our scope of support to help out, the next time the customer calls in, they EXPECT it. And then they get grumpy when boundaries have to be set. Even though the last time was an "above and beyond" thing, they become entitled very quickly. YMMV.

The guy who leaves on top of the world after this extended visit may well be dissatisfied with anything less on the next.
Str8, you make a great point. Others may expect it and that's bad. It's one reason I'm not a reviewer. Sometimes I don't have a great time with a woman, but she might be great for you. Once I got almost two hours for a one hr rate, it wouldn't be fair for me to post that either.

CJ is interesting with a lot of things she posts, that is certain. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Yea, that's not something anyone should put in a review. BUT some idiot would.

It's kind of like those 15-16 year old boys that are fucking those hot teachers. They always tell. Instead of getting allllllllllllllllllll the pussy they can and taking that shit to the grave. They gotta tell. Dumb shit.
not sure about her qualities as a provider, but her marketing skills are A++
So are you saying you don't offer msog unless the guy is awesome? Originally Posted by cush
It probably okay if you are not as awesome as myself, and a couple of others.
not sure about her qualities as a provider, but her marketing skills are A++ Originally Posted by fletch
Yea, that came to me as I was reading it too.
If you are talking a second shot within the standard time, that's pretty standard.

If you are talking extending the standard time to achieve the second shot, or offering a follow up visit as a "freebe" you could tell the "special friend" to keep his mouth shut or it never happens again. . . then expect at least half of them to blab and others to demand to be treated the same.

But, I don't think you would have trouble telling others to shove it (or not to) as you make the rules for your body and seem able and willing to express yourself ;-)