Ladies... Families... Do they know what you do?

Ladies do your families know what you do? How do the feel about it if they do? If not, how do you get around them finding out? If this is too personal for you to post a reply, PMs are welcome.
  • Go4it
  • 02-03-2014, 09:40 PM
I know you asked the ladies but wanted to throw in a situation that I am aware of --- the lady is no longer a provider BTW. But she told me everyone in her family knew. Mother, Dad, Sisters, and Brothers. They had a nice long family chat. Her main response was --- Before becoming a provider she dated lots of guys and all of them had the intent of getting in her panties. And most of the time she eventually let them. Decided as long as she was going to let them anyway, she might as well make it easier on everyone and get paid for it at the same time. Once she explained it like that they didn't have much of a response other than -- You're right. Please be careful.

Might not work for everyone but it did for her. I really liked her. She was cool.
I am an open book.. it is what it is
I just don't know how I would explain it to my parents. I would have a hard time. I feel as though a lot if people look down on out profession and I know they would. I feel like even though I'm their daughter there are certain parts of my life they don't need to know about. They also live far away so that helps keep them at a distance.
I am an open book.. it is what it is Originally Posted by melannie_star
I'd be hard pressed to find a better book to cuddle up with.
You might get more feedback if you post in the powder room... Although not many of us most anything personal because of the providers that leak info (bitches)

It sucks because no one understands providers like providers...
I think as females we should have each other's back. Bro's before hoe's. Same goes the other way around.
I think thats a personal decision you have to make. It is no different than a person coming out of the closet...Some people have a way of not attaching those negative things associated with this business to the person because they know what kinda person you are and they know the real you so they will accept it. But I will say you need a support system of some sort rather that be a close friend just in case something happens to you while in the business.... (I really hope it dont)...
If you want to remain unidentified, hide your face in your pictures.

This may be a Dallas section of ECCIE, but it is well known that it is the most active. We have posters from all parts of the country and someone may recognize you. I don't know if that is really enough because some body shapes would be recognized by family without showing the face.

We even have to be careful about posting personal stories for that same reason.

There are many risks to this hobby and unwanted identification is one that has no cure.

Just my 2¢ worth.

Be safe and careful.
I think as females we should have each other's back. Bro's before hoe's. Same goes the other way around. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Sadly that will never happen. There is a lot of cool providers but there is some bad apples in the bunch.
Jillian there are bad guys in the bunch too. Sadly there are just bad apples out there no matter what you do.

Jillian I've slowed way way down, and I typically don't see younger girls, but you are rapidly becoming very interesting to me. You seem intelligent, fun and mature for your age. Good luck and stay safe.
Thank you