URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...26%23128293%3B
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Off I-10
Activities: Dancing, bbbj, cfs
Hair Length and Color: Black to lower back
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: 100% insanely hot body. mm’s up top that fit her perfectly. I’d call her a mini hourglass. Perfect curves and that ass is in the top two best I’ve ever seen

texted, fast response and setup for later that afternoon. Was a breeze, verified here and I sent a screenshot of my p411, in like Flynn. Got there, had to wait 5min, went up. She was wearing a cutoff t shirt and umm pajamas with the thong visible in the back. Rest of story in ros, no matter what I do I can’t post a review on oh2
Recommendation: Yes
Wow, she is stunning. Thanks for sharing. Is she Gfe ?
It seems everyone’s definition of gfe is different. I’d say 50/50 gfe, but not full gfe.
She is columbian. She is a smoke show. She's not GFE in terms of kissing IMO but when I had a session with her she did cuddle with me with her head on my chest and just petted me until round 2.
She told me she was Columbian, the template doesn’t have it as a selection. They are neighbors, Venezuela and Columbia, so the comparison, you know. I don’t think she’s msog as an Indy based on other reviews, bah, yes.