Kansas CIty Photographer - For all your glamour photography needs!

Glamour + Erotic Photography Studio in Kansas City available for local and touring ladies. Contact me for details and make sure to check out our erotic HD videos: www.bcdstudios.com I'll let my work speak for itself.

I LOVE YOU BABES!! VERY PROFESSIONAL!! LADIES DO NOT HESITATE THESE,GUYS ARE KIND... AND VERY RESPECTFUL. CANT WAIT TO BOOK A SHOOT!! EXCELLENT PHOTOGRAPHY

Glamour + Erotic Photography Studio in Kansas City available for local and touring ladies. Contact me for details and make sure to check out our erotic HD videos: www.bcdstudios.com I'll let my work speak for itself.

Originally Posted by bcdstudios
Great work!
If/When I tour KCMO I would love to shoot with you
Nia Baby, thanks we totally loved working with your fine self! Gentleman watch out for this lady she is a 10. Watch out for more super hot photos from our shoot... coming soon! XO

Hello Brooke Wilde - Thank you for the compliments - Can't have too many busty blondes in my portfolio! Look me up and I'll hook you up!

Feeling is mutual maria.dinero - You NEED to come to KC sometime KC gents are the best most generous men out there. I'd be honored to have you pose for me and I know we could get some amazing images.

Also check out my erotic HD videos services, samples can be found here: http://bcdstudios.com/p750423877 My video services are custom made to fit your vision! Just email me for pricing info.