Name: Loren, Raquel, Carolina, and Geraldine
Contact Info: email: sales@oxygenretreat
phone: 954-357-3867
URL / Website: http://www.oxygenretreat.com/
General Area: Puerto Plata
Activities: FBSM, HJ, BBBJ, DATY/O, CBJ, MPCFS, K9, COB, CIM, Overnight
Session Length: 48 hours
Fee: ~1800 + airfare
Hair Length and Color: All had long, dark hair.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Loren: The hottest girl there. Tall, slender with perky B cup breasts and nice dark nipples. Clean shaven, with an INCREDIBLE ass.

Raquel: Frida Kahlo style uni-brow LMAO... Nice hips and breasts, but when she took off her top, they were saggy and flabby.

Carolina: Banging, caribbean body. Probably the best set of tits there with nice responsive areolas.

Geraldine: Dark Dominican beauty with modest A-cups and a great ass. The only one who spoke English.

All of the girls were clean shaven, well-manicured, hygienic, friendly and passionate.
Recommendation: Yes
  • linux
  • 08-06-2012, 12:14 PM
Cool review. Appreciate it.
I agree 100% with Ender.

I have been there 3 times and am looking forward to getting back... soon.

Thanks Ender!
Thank you very much for your review. Your information seems to coincide with the marketing material on their web site. I have been considering this for a while.

Thanks again!
Good review.
While this seems more like an Ad for the place ... sign me up!

Thanks!

DD
Thank you very much for your review. Your information seems to coincide with the marketing material on their web site. I have been considering this for a while.

Thanks again! Originally Posted by Headkeeper
While this seems more like an Ad for the place ... sign me up!

Thanks!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
Yeah, sorry. I was going to do a blow-by-blow of my sessions with the girls, until it occurred to me that they change out so frequently that there's a good probability another monger wouldn't find what he was looking for. Honest recon of the place seemed more in order. I'll do better next time...
Thanks for the review.
Thanks for the review, sounds like a great get away. I will have to keep in mind when I need a quick vacation.
NICE.....

Me thinks me needs to hang with Ender more often
Damn good intel, been wondering about this place.