I'm giving away TWO photoshoots. Read this for details

WIN ONE OF TWO FREE PHOTOSHOOTS!!

I post these ads, and I never hear anything back, so I wanted to know if anyone really reads them. so heres the deal. If you read this thread. respond to say hi.. comment on my photos.. anything just reply, and I will enter you in a drawing for a FREE one hour photoshoot.

And to make it even MORE fun, the guys can play too. I am giving away TWO shoots.. one for the ladies who reply, and one for the guys to give to their favorite lady. And all you have to do is reply to this thread!! Simple as that.

So let's see who reads these ads. There has never been a better time to update your showcase. For those of you who don't know me, I am a full time professional photographer, my work has appeared in major men's magazines and I have been shooting the ladies of the hobby for almost 6 years. Below are some samples of my most recent work with providers. Some of them you may know. All of them can tell you that I am respectful and completely professional during shoots. And more important, I am in the hobby, so I know what the guys want to see, and what will take your showcase to the next level.

So take the time to say hello. comment on my photos, or just tell me you want new photos. The drawing will take place on Oct 31st, so get your replies in. I look forward to hearing from you.

Below are some samples of my most recent work.. ALL shots are used with permission.

hi
Hello PhotoFantasies!

Have to let you know I especially love the photos of Safire Sweet! Great photography style!
Also, on behalf of all the ladies in the Hobby, "Thank You!" ....for offering giveaways, such as this & your skillful eye for beauty!
Hope to see you in a shoot soon!

Mmmuuuaahhh,
August Raine
Hey Tom
I can deff use new photos ..

Hi . Hope all goes well

Sending love your way
La'Nya
Thank you Nina, August Raine, Euphemia, and La'Nya. I appreciate your replies. You have all been entered in the contest.

Any guys reading this?? just post a reply and you could win a free photoshoot to give to your favorite lady.
Your Welcome
Hi

Free, doesn't seem right with your talent!
Whoever wins this...please be thankful and tip this photographer well!
Hi
Wellllllll...Helllllo, Dahhhlin'
Hello hello~ :]
I need to find Barbie Doll.
Thank you BDS, Victorious, ErectionDemolitionSpclst, and Lilliana.. you are now entered into the contest drawing.
@ RoDunn... find Barbie at:
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=21403
Keep the entries coming!!! All you have to do is reply to be entered. AND.. since so far the replies by guys has been very limited, I have decided to change it up a little.. there will still be TWO winners, but now I will draw the names from a pool of EVERYONE who enters. So ladies .. there may be 2 of you that win.!!! ENTER NOW!!
Hi doll....these are some sexy pic's. Fabulous job!