Karma,,,

Journalist who tried to cancel Novak Djokovic over not taking COVID vaccine collapses and dies while covering Australian Open

But it's safe and effective.

Found out today my Sister in law who got breast cancer ending with a double mastectomy after the COVID jab has now been referred to a cancer screening for bone cancer in her hip. Was fine until two weeks ago... She's 54.
Sorry to hear that about your sister in law.

Do her doctors claim the cancer is the result of being vaccinated for COVID?

Respectfully, you’re not supporting her by posting fake content.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do you really think they would admit it even if they knew the Covid Vaccine was the cause?
Do you really think they would admit it even if they knew the Covid Vaccine was the cause? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Of course not, Levi. It's all a big conspiracy, right! And they're all in on it.

Give it a rest, dude!
Of course not, Levi. It's all a big conspiracy, right! And they're all in on it.

Give it a rest, dude! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am asking a legitimate question. If a Doctor of Oncology told his patient their Cancer was the result of the Covid Vaccine don't you think there is a risk of that patient telling people their Doctor told them the vaccine caused their Cancer. They might even post that on Social Media. Furthermore the risk of the Doctor's name being mentioned. I doubt seriously if a Doctor would take that risk.
Journalist who tried to cancel Novak Djokovic over not taking COVID vaccine collapses and dies while covering Australian Open

But it's safe and effective.

Found out today my Sister in law who got breast cancer ending with a double mastectomy after the COVID jab has now been referred to a cancer screening for bone cancer in her hip. Was fine until two weeks ago... She's 54. Originally Posted by texassapper

best wishes to your sister in law. just lost an old friend i grew up with to brain cancer he was only 61.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

well said
Cause of death not given. Yet.

To the OP wishes.