What would you do?

Just curious to get other takes on this. I had an appointment set up with a girl and I was instructed to go to hotel park near a certain car and let her know when there. I did as instructed and as I was waiting a marked cop car pulled up and was sitting across from me. I then received instruction to go to the car and get the room key off the windshield. I was like wtf, why is the cop there. I drove off and apologized for taking off. She was pissed and I am guessing if a sting they car wouldn’t be a marked cop car but still it freaked me out. I feel horrible, was bummed about not meeting. She is a highly reviewed gorgeous girl but still was to scared to even go back. Would love to hear peoples thoughts on this.
What is the provider name
  • jan-w
  • 04-22-2022, 12:38 PM
Like you said, I doubt it was a sting because it was a marked car. On the other hand, cop may have seen you get the card off the windshield and, just out of boredom/curiosity, might have decided to question you. Better not to take that chance and just leave.
What is the provider name Originally Posted by Buffalo1966
this could be funny if one of 3 or 4 I'm thinking of
I think I know who the provider is. When you saw the cop, you might have texted her and told her about it and suggested waiting a bit until he left.
Or she might have had another suggestion. A discussion of a common problem, might have resulted in a sensible solution.
I think I know who the provider is. When you saw the cop, you might have texted her and told her about it and suggested waiting a bit until he left.
Or she might have had another suggestion. A discussion of a common problem, might have resulted in a sensible solution. Originally Posted by brasil
Yeah, I'd try texting first before leaving. The setup you described would have tweaked my spider sense for sure and I would have left if I didn't hear back from her, but you should have at least made an attempt.
I would of txt'd her and told the situation,
Tell her what happened. If its who I think it is, she might understand...
Brasil at post 5 has the thread winner.
If it was one of the well known gals.
It's not unknown for a cop to circle hotel parking lots. Have lunch, etc.

When in doubt

Fire off a couple more Cock pics
Walk up to the cop while tapping your phone and cursing. Ask him for directions to something close by. Call the hook while still next to him and say you’re in the hotel parking lot, but a nice police officer gave you directions to the other place and you’ll be there soon and you’ll call back when you get there. Then go there and call the hook back. If she’s on the ball, she’ll know what’s going on and figure out something from there.
Or she might have had another suggestion. A discussion of a common problem, might have resulted in a sensible solution. Originally Posted by brasil
Do tell!! Who are you thinking? Answer on the ark/app if you like.....

Walk up to the cop while tapping your phone and cursing. Ask him for directions to something close by. Call the hook while still next to him and say you’re in the hotel parking lot, but a nice police officer gave you directions to the other place and you’ll be there soon and you’ll call back when you get there. Then go there and call the hook back. If she’s on the ball, she’ll know what’s going on and figure out something from there. Originally Posted by Crazy Bob
fuckin Bob....
You is crazy....
....fuckin Bob....
You is crazy.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
And the rest of us are not?
At least he admits it.
You gotta do what's best for you because in this situation no matter what you say there gonna take u for more time than the ladies i seen some ladies in the news then out a few months later
If your spidy senses tell you something is wrong, don’t be afraid to bail out - ever! You and the hook will get over it and be better off for it.