Encounter: *** The wonderful Ferrari Ride to the Seventh-Heaven with the shy & lovely - CHELSEA FERRARI *** ((Sexy Pics in ROS))

Date: 09/28/2018
Name: Chelsea Ferrari
User ID:: 465741
Phone: PM on ECCIE
Email Address: PM on ECCIE
URL / Website: PM on ECCIE
City: Addison
State: Texas
Address: 3-Star Hotel
Activities: Check ROS for details
Hair Length and Color: Blonde Hair – reaching her back. Soft, silky and smelling nice.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian

Physical Description:
Chelsea – is very lovely and beautiful woman, a GND. She comes across as little shy initially. But, once she feels comfortable with you, she’s very bubbly and very lively, full of energy and fun.She may be in her mid – late 20s. Height – may be around 5’6” or 5’7” ; Weight – may be around 145–150 lbs ;
34-B cups – soft and delicious.. Lol. And a 34” fine Ass !! Jiggly Big bubble butts !! Beautiful eyes !! A clean shaven kitty, fresh and nice.
She has a slight mommy tummy, but her attitude and personality does not let you think about that at all.. Couple of non-distracting tattoos.
((Read more in the ROS)).

Recommendation: !! YEP !! Any Day !! Don’t miss this Ferrari Ride !
you have been a very busy man ! but your ROS didn't come all the way through.
I know cage !! Lol.. Hold it !! You are very eager !! I am still editing my Review !! Lol..

you have been a very busy man ! but your ROS didn't come all the way through. Originally Posted by cage196
Nice SD!

Nicely done, SD! Chelsea is super fun and sweet. I really like her great personality. Thanks for the awesome pictures.

You’re on a roll. Keep ‘em coming my friend!!!
Thanks for the review and great pics!
Thanks Gats !

Naughty pix my friend lol. And been seeing a running theme in your past couple posts...PHAT BOOTAYS! Hahahaha Originally Posted by Gatsby.Hobbyist
Thanks Buddy !! My pleasure..
Nicely done, SD! Chelsea is super fun and sweet. I really like her great personality. Thanks for the awesome pictures.
You’re on a roll. Keep ‘em coming my friend!!! Originally Posted by You&Me

Thanks Mavs !! Appreciate it.
Thanks for the review and great pics! Originally Posted by mavsman777
I love your review format! Not to mention the PAWG photos also.
Ferrari definitely looks like an exotic ride, thanks for the photos SD
Well done Big Screw!!!! She has a body made for pounding. I'll add her to my list.
Thanks my Friend.. Nice PAWG !! Lol.
I love your review format! Not to mention the PAWG photos also. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Thanks Dr !! Yep - you are right ! Truly a body made for pounding.
Well done Big Screw!!!! She has a body made for pounding. I'll add her to my list. Originally Posted by DrBWC
Thanks Goose ! Much appreciated.
Ferrari definitely looks like an exotic ride, thanks for the photos SD Originally Posted by Goose2u
Thanks my Friend.. Nice PAWG !! Lol.

Thanks Dr !! Yep - you are right ! Truly a body made for pounding.

Thanks Goose ! Much appreciated. Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
Nice one SD, I’m just going you to start writing my reviews!
Haha Hector !! Outsourcing a Review !! Great !! I am up for it, but not without a "Mouth-watering" Deal !! So, what's the deal ? Lol.

Nice one SD, I’m just going you to start writing my reviews! Originally Posted by Hectorsilverman
Wow! Beautiful toes! I woulda FINKED on her feet.
Big Screw, did you inquire about MSOG friendly?