City: Lewisville
State: Texas
Address: 35 & Corporate
Activities: LFK, DATY, BBBJ, Mish,Greek
Hair Length and Color: Brown, past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'2", 105lbs, perfect figure, very tiny
[ROS]The Rest of the Story: Heard about Jessica in ML. This review is for the 2nd time I have seen her.

She used to be on Eccie some time ago. She appears to be slightly UTR or just seeing some regulars. I like her, she treats me well and has a good price point. IMHO.

Incall: extended stay where she lives with cat, no cat smell, there is cig smell, but not too bad, she lives there so it is cluttered

Appearance: she is cute, hopefully links to my pics will work, great figure, very tiny, has bruises all over her legs, but they are fading; a few tats nothing distracting

Activites:
LFK (I get the impression she does not care if she does this).

DATY: great pussy/clit; she didn't do this on our first encounter so YMMV; great taste, very responsive clit, VERY sensitive, so go easy on it

BBBJ: very good, does not DT but great for how small her mouth is

MISH: tight/wet,first time we did it she had an O and I could feel her VJ pulsing and tightening on me; this time no; draws her legs up to her chest for max penetration

Surfboard: nice view of her ass

Greek: an upgrade and depends on your SIZE; I was only in her a few min; she did it standing and controlled the process, this is very much YMMV

IOP: not much, she is very nice but shy and it comes across with new ppl, she does NOT tolerate druggies; she told me some ppl came to her in altered states and she did not see them

Rate: 150Hhr, 200Hr, 50 Greek upcharge

She deserves to be treated well and is a nice person.

All pics taken with her permission. These links worked when I tested them. But Dropbox is very difficult to navigate, so hope they work for you.

Recommendation: Yes
Nice one DW !! Nice pics..
Thanks
Thanks for the review and pics.

Where are the Pics ? I do not see any. Where is ROS ?
Sorry - but little new here. Trying to get familiar to all this.
Where are the Pics ? I do not see any. Where is ROS ?
Sorry - but little new here. Trying to get familiar to all this. Originally Posted by ThePleaser
https://www.eccie.net/ecciesubscriptions.php?do=premium
Thank you one and all for the kind comments.
Nice pictures, I would like to know her backstory
Nice pictures, I would like to know her backstory Originally Posted by Joddxxx
You writting a book? novel? treatment?

I would go, pay for an hour, and ask...
You writting a book? novel? treatment?

I would go, pay for an hour, and ask... Originally Posted by needingmilking
You are not wrong. She was very open with me discussing her life. It certainly was interesting to see pic of the wrecked car. The extensive medical problems due to the accident. Losing her job due to it and fighting the medical bills, which I can relate to. Workman's Comp and lawyer issues. I would think her back story would be interesting and she would probably share it. I just did not have the time to go into it with her.
Im on her text group which she sends out every Monday but havnt gone in yet...
I am still learning about computers. What is a text group?
Alert on this chick? what's the deal?
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...t=682+408+0756