stds

just curious. nobody will admit it though. newbie here I feel like im going to catch something and worse bring it home. anybody have any experience. I always hear all you guys getting bbbj. my buddy had to get qtip stuck down his cock and bacteria pills for a month. He couldn't pee. again just curious
The statistics on catching something via oral sex on a man is so low that most people don't worry about it and Dr's don't even use it as a risk assessment on tests.

BBFS or BBGreek on the other hand, much higher. Even still, the man on that end of things catching anything is drastically lower than the woman, but not as low as oral.
The only time I ever had a problem was years ago when I lived in the midwest. My small head got the better of me and I ended up with a yeast infection after BB Greek. It could have been way worse, but a pill and some cream cleared it up. I've been tested a few times since and that was all I got out of that adventure. I still do BBBJ when possible, but obviously I learned my lesson for the rest.
DATY is also another way on contacting something.
I wouldnt DATY with any of these girls. The fact that you guys love it blows my mind.
Really How about HPV.....Highly courageous can be passed readily via oral contact...If the girls immune system is strong she will have no overt sighs of it..If you Immune system is compromised in any away you could end up with Genital warts..I am not saying a BBBJ is most delightful but without is risks is a FOLLY......
Really How about HPV.....Highly courageous can be passed readily via oral contact...If the girls immune system is strong she will have no overt sighs of it..If you Immune system is compromised in any away you could end up with Genital warts..I am not saying a BBBJ is most delightful but without is risks is a FOLLY...... Originally Posted by mikesdad1089
Yea i bet every women doing bbj has hpv and doesn’t even known it yet.
Not worth genital warts and cancer
Fiv can be bad for women, i know sevearl ladies that had gotten uti from fiv...
There's a bunch i know too that will only let certain ppl do daty as u wouldnt believe how many show up thinking bc they showered an hour ago that brushing teeth or gargling w mouth wash isnt important..
I know quite a few girls complained about it and wont see those gents..

Its always best to take as many precautions as u can.. Theres a microbial soap that kills microorganisms on the body for 12 hrs.. U can mix it in with ur reg soap and put it in mouth wash too..