To Each His Own

When I see an ad like this, I have to keep an open mind and think: Is there a niche for everyone in this business or is she sitting next to a phone that will never ring? Don't want to be judgemental, but sometimes I see things that make me scratch my head.

http://pensacola.backpage.com/Female...you-23/6119756
Some guys prefer BBW myself I like to be able to wrap my arms around a women. I'm sure there is a market out there.
I do like a bit of variety and the bottle blond, shaved snatch, and cancer bag Playboy types all look the same to me and they get boring. I could do without the tattoos personally. The women I fantasized about, teachers, neighbors, friend's moms, co-workers, etc., were average to pretty good looking, besides it's always the plain type ladies who are the best in bed from my experiences. I'm from Latin America originally so someone like her, she looks like she may be Latin but I'm not sure, will be more popular among Latinos than white Americans. I prefer a big ass, and lots of curves, but some of those over the top that a lot of blacks are into I don't get, that's just morbid obesity.
JAXnewbie, I need to see some hard data on the blacks and morbidly obese women. I admit many of us like a nice big ass or a thick woman but to say a lot of us want a chick bigger than the one in the ad is fucked up. Look at my reviews, all slender or petite women except for amazing dixie, and she is just a nice thick girl with a great ass. Its bad enough that about a third of the providers it seems are NBA and now guys like you think most black men want a chick that's pushing 250. We're just like everyone else, some like thick chicks, some like slim chicks. It just depends on the dude.
Different strokes for different folks. I personally will not see a BBW. I actually prefer the Playboy types. I like a woman with a toned body and proportional assets. I, too, am turned off by tats and anything garish. I'm always disappointed to see pics of providers only to notice a tramp stamp.
Good thing is we know they are her real pics. I don't think anyone would steal those pics for their ad.
if you google the number this pops up

http://www.myproviderguide.com/escor...-scammers.html
Some would be surprised what guys like BCD. I still am and I am loving it.
Well darn it cpalmson I wasn't the girl for u after all babe!