What is considered a good special?

Hi I started a special and just wanted to know if it's considered a good special!

Is 60 from regular rate a good special?
  • Trey
  • 08-31-2012, 12:03 PM
This is a poor attempt at a threAD. But at least you got it out there mods should erase that price quote of amount off.
Yeah, this has got to be the lamest, most obvious threAD on eccie to date. And you are right Tray, her saying she is taking X amount off is just a sly way of letting people know what her special is.

Always looking for a way to bump the system huh?

Always look for the specials,
I disagree. MAYBE it is an Ad, or maybe its a legitimate question....again.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=500078
This time of year there are "specials" on new cars that are about to be replaced with

... the new models about to appear on the scene ... if they haven't already appeared.

If they can cut the price by a 5-20% "rebate" and still make money ...

.... the "units" were over-priced in the beginning and .....

.....that's why they have to run a "special" to get rid of the left-overs.
by one get one half off
It is a legitimate question. How do you know what my special is if it's not listed? May be more or less than 60?

Brooke: Thank you for the interest. My friend Greg says your just not worth the time.
I don't know what your regular rate is, but 60 is pretty good.
Yeah, this has got to be the lamest, most obvious threAD on eccie to date. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Naw...it pales in comparison to the ever popular "my <insert thing only I love here> is dying" threAD...

Is 60 from regular rate a good special?
Originally Posted by Lovely Jessica
I'm sure it is to some, but there will always be those bastards that will find some reason to bitch...
I disagree. MAYBE it is an Ad, or maybe its a legitimate question....again. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
I agree. I think it is legit.... what is a good discount is definitely a fair question.

My answer is: It depends upon what your regular rate is. 60 off of $$ is a very good rate, but 60 off of $$$ does not get my interest.
^^agreed
Put your special in your showcase, in availability & services section and we can still see it on the mobile version. IMO it should be at least 25% off to be a decent special.
20-25% off is a really good deal. 10% not so much