Labor Day Pussy Plans

I WISH and Hope everyone has as terrible a Labor Day Holiday Weekend as I'm having...YOU?

Damn dude what's the problem man as based on the title there has got to be somebody to play with!
Apple products and ECCIE are not compatible right abouts now...I'm having a bitch moment...that's all!
Apple products and ECCIE are not compatible right abouts now...I'm having a bitch moment...that's all! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
AWWW sorry to hear that I hope it gets better for you Daddy.
I hear ya I have to relog on about every 3 minutes. Ok though as was having fun watching Ohio beat Penn State! But now I want to play a different game! Hang in there.
Wow!
I've had some fantastic bcd times this week...including this weekend.
Also met a new utr ...unknown girl from Turkey . Absolutely smoking hot!
She wants to remain unknown for now.
Applause for me!
Wow!
I've had some fantastic bcd times this week...including this weekend.
Also met a new utr ...unknown girl from Turkey . Absolutely smoking hot!
She wants to remain unknown for now.
Applause for me! Originally Posted by Smoke2nd
Rub that shit in why don't cha'...good for your "Tall, Sexiness" as I've heard you referred to at times...just rub it in...you guys are cold!
Poor baby......
I'm getting a new mattress delivered today. Want to come and break it in with me?
Yes I do baby! Smoke you have had 3 guys share this week dude! Damn just a thought Glynette but maybe you, Kammye, mijo, and me on the mattress? Smoke stay home and rest you hound! By the way Kammye love your avatar, xoxo!
My day is pretty shitty too Mijo.....too much work to do and I'm having to take matters into my own hands......sucks in a bad way....labor day weekend is just that for me labor all weekend and no rest or pussy.....there should be a law against working holidays....
Yes I do baby! Smoke you have had 3 guys share this week dude! Damn just a thought Glynette but maybe you, Kammye, mijo, and me on the mattress? Smoke stay home and rest you hound! By the way Kammye love your avatar, xoxo! Originally Posted by jimmycz
Good thing I got the extended warrenty!
*The sound of me playing the worlds smallest violin.*

And the point of this thread was what again????
Not just apple products, I think it is other issues.
I kept getting dropped from logged in.
My Firfox keeps crashing and I am using IE.
I think it is having compatibility issues with the last software upgrades to my graphics and or W7 updates.
Also got a couple of database errors that popped up.
college football has started... how can it be a bad weekend!!!