Someone please explain to me the difference

I hope this is the correct forum to post in. Given my newness to all of this, can somebody please explain to me the difference between an agency and a pimp. Not being judgemental, really just want to know what is the difference. I understand girls being independent, all of the providers I have seen thus far are such. Thanks yall
An agency makes half the $ and a pimp gets it all. Both pimps if you ask me??
That is kind of what I was thinking but unsure. The whole pimp things is a real put off and turn off for me. The agency thing kind of makes me feel a little sketch bout the whole situation. To each their own I guess
In my point of view, a lady is better off as an independent.
I would think so. After all don't we all want to be our own boss? Only way I can see it being beneficial is maybe from a personal protection standpoint? I'd rather go with independent providers myself.
An agency makes half the $ and a pimp gets it all. Both pimps if you ask me?? Originally Posted by bustyamy
I have worked for a couple of agencies long long ago in the distant past. One is a very well known well respected agency, and they had me booked solid on my trips to Dallas / Austin and even set up very nice, posh 4 star hotel rooms for me. I didn't have to lift a finger for booking a hotel they did all the arrangements.

They only took something like 20% of the income, minus the room. It was well worth it because the ladies did a great job of screening the gentleman and I only had just that, gentleman who were polite and some were even sexy as hell.

Not sure if she is still running her agency. It was top notch back then.
So basically all you had to do for your part was lay back and spread your legs.
All for the low sum of 20%.
Not a bad deal i suppose.
I'm independant. Period.
The answer is 42.
  • Trey
  • 09-05-2012, 06:59 PM
They are the same thing. But a real agency in my mind provides the location of the meet. And that location is not the PI, an agency girl should look clean and have her supplies and will be pro at what she does, the agency should make sure of this. That's just how I think they should be, a pimp on the other hand just collects cash may get a room at the palace inn. Real bad pimp will rob you or worse. Most the agency adds here are just better off called a co-op just some girls that work together.
The answer is 42. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You need to show your work and don't be shouting out the answers............ijs
Indy is the best go pimpless
I always figured they were the same thing. I'll handle my own screening and book my own room and keep 100% minus the room.
I have worked for a couple of agencies long long ago in the distant past. One is a very well known well respected agency, and they had me booked solid on my trips to Dallas / Austin and even set up very nice, posh 4 star hotel rooms for me. I didn't have to lift a finger for booking a hotel they did all the arrangements.

They only took something like 20% of the income, minus the room. It was well worth it because the ladies did a great job of screening the gentleman and I only had just that, gentleman who were polite and some were even sexy as hell.

Not sure if she is still running her agency. It was top notch back then. Originally Posted by Sensia
I totally agree with Sensia
That is an agency.
A pimp is opposite.
+1
I always figured they were the same thing. I'll handle my own screening and book my own room and keep 100% minus the room. Originally Posted by EmilyofHouston