How is Houston?

It is has been a few yrs since I travel to the area, Was wondering if anything new is going on, Also best places to eat and stay. What areas Do I need to avoid. Always up for meeting fellow ladies as well.
  • Trey
  • 05-07-2013, 05:20 PM
Well we've started a few threads that have that info on them.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=733277
west houston is good....near memorial city mall area

stay safe & have fun!
Jenna business is great here. I think it would be worth a trip for you. If you decide to come let me know ... I would love to grab a bite to eat ... I have always thought highly of you.

I agree with Dallas ... stay directly on I-10 somewhere between Gessner and Park Ten ... it is known as the energy corridor .

http://www.energycorridor.org/dining-lodging

Well I am planning a trip this week San antonio Thursday and after that maybe shoot over to houston this week. I will post a ad if I am able to come up.
There's this one guy who desperately needs to update his 10 list...Got any review specials?
Aww well Thank you sweetie not to sure on specials right now but I will pm you darling.

There's this one guy who desperately needs to update his 10 list...Got any review specials? Originally Posted by boardman
Aww well Thank you sweetie not to sure on specials right now but I will pm you darling. Originally Posted by Jennatx
Thancks...you can reach me at blowpop@eccie.net
Thancks...you can reach me at blowpop@eccie.net Originally Posted by boardman
Houston Is Great I luv the men here or should I say most that I have met..
Why would you do that to her??

Old Dingus

TFF
threAD......