I would rather die by fire ants or swallowed alive by a snake

I don't know what I just read, but I'm horrified.
  • ztonk
  • 07-25-2018, 01:25 PM
If you can't handle sexual expression and alternative lifestyles, maybe you should steer clear of Another Realm...

z
Funny. Treetop78759 replies to a bi curious ISO here https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2386228&highlight=
And now he judging others
Maybe SL has taken over Tree's handle ?

Life is a sugar cookie..........
Admiral Giggle
Super Moderator

Encounters: 1

just doin' mod shit reading threADS like this going WTF is wrong with the guys posting ISOs not realizing if the girls can't post services why the fuck can they and watching the drama queens act dumber than drag queens fighting over who has the best tuck under.

Saw the tuck under comment and thought of tree top!! https://eccie.net/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=2387677
About a decade or so ago, one of my regular ATF's told me of one of a client that asked her to collect and keep as much cum that she could from her clients. He would then combine it all into a glass and drink it in front of providers. He would apparently pay the providers to watch him drink it. From that point on, I made sure that I always handled my clean up :-D
That's fucking disgusting! And people give me shit for loving to be pissed on by a beautiful woman. At least what I'm into involves the Golden Nectar of a beautiful White WOMAN, and not the nasty ass jizz of another fucking DUDE!! WTF!!

Some of you mother fuckers are disgusting!.....seriously!!
No piss from a Black, Mexican or Asian woman?
If you can't handle sexual expression and alternative lifestyles, maybe you should steer clear of Another Realm...

z Originally Posted by ztonk
People put in padded rooms because they finger paint with their own feces is very disturbing.

The practice of psychiatry during the 1930's in the Soviet Union is very disturbing.

The movie Vile is very disturbing.

Humpty discussing his latest Alabama Hotpocket is warped and funny.

The topic of that thread and the enthusiastic attitude of other interested dudes and hookers is beyond disturbing.

There is not a word in any language to describe that behavior.

I will never ever go to Another Realm again because that was the most fucked up and disgusting thing I've ever read.
People put in padded rooms because they finger paint with their own feces is very disturbing.

The practice of psychiatry during the 1930's in the Soviet Union is very disturbing.

The movie Vile is very disturbing.

Humpty discussing his latest Alabama Hotpocket is warped and funny.

The topic of that thread and the enthusiastic attitude of other interested dudes and hookers is beyond disturbing.

There is not a word in any language to describe that behavior.

There is not an insurance billing code that comes even close.

I will never ever go to Another Realm again because that was the most fucked up and disgusting thing I've ever read. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Humpty is foooking hilarious !
No piss from a Black

You know me very well so I think you know better here.

Mexican
Piss from a sexy ass Latina.....Bring it on Mamacita! Gimme some of that natural Tequila right in my mouth

or Asian woman? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Asian??? Meh, I love me some sesame chicken but I guess it would depend
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2384865 Originally Posted by Treetop78759

In 1995 after humping a ruck all morning the afternoon rains came early and the rain was the hardest i had seen at that time to as where we had to stop and stay in place arm length apart ,

well the water was at the belt line of my bdu,s then a little higher ,

Rain stops instantly and low and behold i had been standing in a fire ant mound for over 10 minutes .

They are not aggressive under water . soon as the water started to go down i was consumed by fire ANTS like in the movie the mummy with the beatles .

My Bdu,s had to be cut off and when my skin hit the air it all fell off like a snake shedding to top it off also i was stung by a scorpion in the back of my neck at the base of my spine and i have been bitten by many a snake while biv wacked ---Cub scouts was hell !!!