Attention all men of Eccie..............ladies it is your turn

Listen up all you men of Eccie....moderaters,lurkers,& frequent posters...

This board is more than a venue for me to "make money"....It is like a "family" to me....a community of daily support & encouragement.....a place for me to share my thoughts,ideas,and vent my frustrations.

Reading and answering post is one of the first things I do in the morning and one of the last things I do at nite....It is like reading the daily newspaper{lol}.

So with that being said.......I want to say THANK YOU to all men of ECCIE!!!!!.......and give the ladies a chance to "post" their sentiments too!

and will do so a million more. so many girls look at this as a money grab but your proffesional manner about business, posting and replying combined with your erotic nature both in posts and pics makes you a woman i dream of day and night. if each woman [and many do] took your attitude and demeanor the hobby world would be a much better place. for every woman like Dallas, are there are many that realize we live to have the pleasure of your intimate company and enjoy being made feel like you like it too i thank you. to those who simply want the quick buck i hope you learn the wisdom of these ladies ways.
Listen up all you men of Eccie....moderaters,lurkers,& frequent posters...

This board is more than a venue for me to "make money"....It is like a "family" to me....a community of daily support & encouragement.....a place for me to share my thoughts,ideas,and vent my frustrations.

Reading and answering post is one of the first things I do in the morning and one of the last things I do at nite....It is like reading the daily newspaper{lol}.

So with that being said.......I want to say THANK you to all men of ECCIE!!!!!.......and give the ladies a chance to "post" their sentiments too!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
No, Dear, Thank You for being such a class act, Only hope I get a chance to meet up with you when I finally make it back that way again.
I have met some wonderful gentlemen here on the board. Some I can call friends. Thank you gents.
  • Sami
  • 09-24-2010, 09:18 PM
I agree I have met a few good gentleman here! I come to the conclusion that it is like shopping for my produce, you get some fruit and veggies every now and then that is ok .. But then you get the perfect juicy one Ms. Lisa I got a fresh bunch of Bananas.. Want One? For your monkey lol....
I have met some wonderful gentlemen here on the board. Some I can call friends. Thank you gents. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I feel the same way darlin...I love what I do and I hope it shows !!!and I hope to be able to do it for many years to come...
I feel the same as my girl Dallas! For all of the regular posters on here, I feel as though you are my closest friends, and for the ones in the Oklahoma forums, they are my family. I love you guys!
Dallas, you are the tabasco sauce of life, without you the world would be a much blander place
Thanks Midrider--you are awesome yourself!!

I love this board!!!!
  • jwood
  • 09-25-2010, 12:16 PM
As I have expressed to Dallas before, I think she is the perfect woman.
yall guys rock!!{and gals too}