Anonymous Provider ONLY Poll - Please be honest

Thought that this may be necessary after reading Whats wrong with African American Clients discussion,

From your own experiences do you treat all clients the same or is their some differences based on their race or nationality? I find that half of the providers that I have seen or have contacted prefer not to provide certains services to me that they have provided to others based on my heritage. I always indicate my heritage before meeting.
Ok, I didn't even poke my nose into the other forum.....posting in these types of forums I beleive is pointless. Everyone has their own thing, and no matter what, they will continue to do so.

If i say i do not see a certain group of people, or i dont offer them all of my services, then I am labeled as a racist. On the other hand, if i say that I love big black cocks, then some white men with deep rooted racism which they deny exists, will be totally turned off by me and mark me off of their list.

Either way, I have already lost. You may be new here, but this subject has been beat to death!
ditto
Race doesn't matter.

However, body odor, bad breath, funky/salty balls may.. you know, change the game a little bit.

But, isn't that the same in any case?

Search for this topic in the forums - you'll find a massive number of hits.
Ok, I didn't even poke my nose into the other forum.....posting in these types of forums I beleive is pointless. Everyone has their own thing, and no matter what, they will continue to do so.

If i say i do not see a certain group of people, or i dont offer them all of my services, then I am labeled as a racist. On the other hand, if i say that I love big black cocks, then some white men with deep rooted racism which they deny exists, will be totally turned off by me and mark me off of their list.

Either way, I have already lost. You may be new here, but this subject has been beat to death! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
This poll is anonymous. Your preferences regardless of which direction or why will not be unveiled for others to judge you on. The only one that will know how you answered is you. Unless you are troubled by your answer then there should be no way that you feel as though you have already lost.

To all that respond or even choose not to participate you have my admiration regardless of your answer. Better that then trying to dismiss it.