Blog Roll? Is writing a lost art?

Do any of you out there (ladies or gents) have ongoing public or semi-private blogs going? I'm not talking about pseudo-web pages were a blog site is being used as a website/ad. I mean actual chronicles, writing, journaling, or whatever you're expressing. Since I began my own over the summer, I've been turned on to a few that some fellow providers have written as well. Some I know, some I don't....but so far, so good. Most of them appear to be the real deal (i.e. real writing by a real person about real situations).

At any rate...If you're open to it, lets get a blog roll going. I'd love to read what others feel passionate about! How about you?

(Mine is always found in my signature line...feel free to stop by anytime.)
I don't have one, but I enjoy reading them . . .

Just checked out your "Sugar in My Bowl" entry . . . Yummmm! . . .
Thanks. Apparently, it took me a minute to put my finger on it. And when I did...I realized that wasn't going to cut it! LOL
While mine's not really in the "real writing about real situations" category (it IS my work blog after all, and the purpose is marketing ... or more recently, for venting when I'm cranky, haha), I do keep a blog. Link's in my sig line.

I'd love to have a blog with more detailed entries about my thoughts/experiences in this business, but without restricting that to only the fluffy parts, it's not something I'm willing to do unless anonymously. And even then, I'd be so worried about accidentally exposing my clients to scrutiny that I might not ever write anything worth reading. I admire the providers (and clients) who are able to balance all that.

Your writing is beautiful, btw.
Thanks Carrie. I'll have to check yours out too! I do understand trepidation about disclosing too much, etc. So far, I've been okay avoiding detail. I give each person I see a sort of nickname that only I know about, and then if they creep into my writings, I can simply use an initial from the nick name. That way, even if someone wanted to figure out who I was referring to, it would be virtually impossible.

Most of the time, I just feel like to need to get some thoughts out on virtual paper. Both my real and provider lives seem to overlap sometimes, and it gets hairy. If I can write about it or simply jot down my musings, things seem a bit more clear later on.
Nope. I don't put private stuff on the web. I had a facebook page for about 1 day before I closed it.