During the Holidays

Forgive me for posting it in this forum but I thought the message would be seen here more than most places. I have grown very fond of many of my friends here on the ASPD and ECCIE board and don't want any of you to experience this. Take a second and watch this moving video. Be safe out there...

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Z2mf8DtWWd8
A very moving an powerful video; unfortunately I could not watch to the end.....

A few on this board know that coming up on a year ago, I was hit head on by a drunk driver; I was airlifted to emergency and my heart stopped for 1:58 seconds....

I cherish every moment of my time; some have figured out the meaning of my avatar; Time......

We have so little of it; Time; guard it, treasure it, and never abuse it......

Thank you for posting this; a moving reminder.....
thanks for the moving video.... i wish more people would take a look at something like that before getting behind the wheel after drinking...never have had the pleasure of meeting you scissors but im so glad to hear that your ok.
thanks for the moving video.... i wish more people would take a look at something like that before getting behind the wheel after drinking...never have had the pleasure of meeting you scissors but im so glad to hear that your ok. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
+1, Reincarnated thanks for sharing. Scissors, since I am still a relative newbie on the board have not had the opportunity to meet you either also glad that you are doing better. Everyone be careful on the roads.