Iran's "Supreme Leader" Says President Obama Is Lying

http://www.businessinsider.com/iran-...ar-deal-2015-4

These are the folks we are going to trust to live up to an agreement on Nuclear Weapons.

Two or three years down the road, we will be reading about "Iranians refuse to allow UN inspectors in".

Keep in mind, one of the Tenants of Islam is permission to lie, and deceive, the Infidel.

Haven't we been down this road before?
"Why?" Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature..."
I'll play devil's advocate. He made these statements on state television. What else would you expect him to say to the people? You trust what he's saying now, but when they say other things, you don't trust what they're saying. How do you know which part to trust and which to cast off?
I'll play devil's advocate. He made these statements on state television. What else would you expect him to say to the people? You trust what he's saying now, but when they say other things, you don't trust what they're saying. How do you know which part to trust and which to cast off? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Are you alibiing for Odumbo or Iran's "Supreme Leader", you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion?
I'll play devil's advocate. He made these statements on state television. What else would you expect him to say to the people? You trust what he's saying now, but when they say other things, you don't trust what they're saying. How do you know which part to trust and which to cast off? Originally Posted by WombRaider
I don't trust a Fukin thing those Muslim pieces of shit say.

But apparently President Obama is willing to.
I don't trust a Fukin thing those Muslim pieces of shit say.

But apparently President Obama is willing to. Originally Posted by Jackie S
If you don't trust anything they say, what makes you think they're telling the truth now? Because it paints Obama in a bad light? So the more honest statement would be you don't trust them, unless it makes Obama look bad, then suddenly they're trustworthy.

As for Obama, what other choice does he have?
Are you alibiing for Odumbo or Iran's "Supreme Leader", you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
"S you in your A's, don't wear a C and J all over your B's"
"S you in your A's, don't wear a C and J all over your B's" Originally Posted by WombRaider
You didn't answer the question, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, were you alibiing for your lying SOB in the WH, Odumbo, or Iran's "Supreme Leader"?
You didn't answer the question, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, were you alibiing for your lying SOB in the WH, Odumbo, or Iran's "Supreme Leader"? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
"Dude, I swear to God, if you try and give me a noogie, I will yank your underwear over your head so hard your asshole will rip in half."
"Dude, I swear to God, if you try and give me a noogie, I will yank your underwear over your head so hard your asshole will rip in half." Originally Posted by WombRaider
You still didn't answer the question, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, were you alibiing for your lying SOB in the WH, Odumbo, or Iran's "Supreme Leader"?

BTW, you may pretend that no one knows you didn't change your handle, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, but everyone here knows that you're the freelance faggot from Arkansas.
You still didn't answer the question, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, were you alibiing for your lying SOB in the WH, Odumbo, or Iran's "Supreme Leader"?

BTW, you may pretend that no one knows you didn't change your handle, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, but everyone here knows that you're the freelance faggot from Arkansas.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
"I'm gonna stop you right there. First of all, your breath smells like an old lady fart passing through an onion. Secondly, I know you're trying to manipulate me, and it's not going to work."
Referencing Odumbo, if Odumbo's lips are moving, he is lying, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Referencing Odumbo, if Odumbo's lips are moving, he is lying, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
"Well, maybe you're a whore, you stupid, ugly, homeless bitch!"
Iran's "Supreme Leader" knows Odumbo is lying, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
  • Old-T
  • 04-09-2015, 10:10 PM
It was so nice here for a couple days, but I knew it couldn't last. You know, IB, feel free to take another leave of absence any time you wish.

So nice of you to come back WKing for the Iranians. Never saw that one coming. I guess you are a closet Imam after all.