OIO's latest campaign against the OFIO's

It's so humorous to watch how cowardly some of you are to constantly feel the need to drum up new handles to hide behind and attack me and others. That in itself discredits most of what you have to say. If you are too afraid to stand as yourself and say what you believe then you will eventually understand why no one cares why you whine....

I slow down or quit posting altogether for days at times and you pop up like cockroaches with the lights turned out.....

And launch one after another personal attack.....

I'm insignificant?

Isn't the very definition of BEING SIGNIFICANT that one has the quality of being worthy of attention/importance?

FOr years and years there have been campaigns like yours to try to run me off or get someone to do something about me and cries that the owners explain why I am allowed to run amok as you like to claim.........

The very silence speaks volumes in regards to your concerns or wishes having merit....

Many of you should be thank-ful for the lax enforcement of guidelines as Sixxback pointed out recently... You are breaking those very guidelines you are crying about wanting enforced.....

Anyway.... To honor your thoughts..... A new word campaign......

With all the new image guidelines we've been graced with a lot of pics some of us wish we had not had to see......

There are some real ugly cunts on display lately....... Someone needs to clean that shit up
I was slightly amused to watch at least two new posters pop up with in an hour or two of my return post. And honored they finally decided to post about me Wonder if their IP's will stand up to scrutiny? Doubt it.
They love us! They just won't admit it!
It's so humorous to watch how cowardly some of you are to constantly feel the need to drum up new handles to hide behind and attack me and others. That in itself discredits most of what you have to say. If you are too afraid to stand as yourself and say what you believe then you will eventually understand why no one cares why you whine....

Boy, ain't nobody afraid of your ass (nothing to be afraid of). I think it's pretty obvious these handles sprung up just to mess you, and the fact that you started this thread indicates that it's obviously working.

I slow down or quit posting altogether for days at times and you pop up like cockroaches with the lights turned out.....

And launch one after another personal attack.....

I'm insignificant?

Isn't the very definition of BEING SIGNIFICANT that one has the quality of being worthy of attention/importance?

FOr years and years there have been campaigns like yours to try to run me off or get someone to do something about me and cries that the owners explain why I am allowed to run amok as you like to claim.........

The very silence speaks volumes in regards to your concerns or wishes having merit....

Many of you should be thank-ful for the lax enforcement of guidelines as Sixxback pointed out recently... You are breaking those very guidelines you are crying about wanting enforced.....

Anyway.... To honor your thoughts..... A new word campaign......

With all the new image guidelines we've been graced with a lot of pics some of us wish we had not had to see......

There are some real ugly cunts on display lately....... Someone needs to clean that shit up Originally Posted by Whispers
I have to agree with the last sentence. that thread is pretty scary
We should have some heigt weight standards...If the woman is older or heavier then the avg hobbyist...Time to go!
  • tzv13
  • 06-29-2015, 07:09 PM
Don't say that. The average hobbyist isn't young or fit.
We should have some heigt weight standards...If the woman is older or heavier then the avg hobbyist...Time to go! Originally Posted by Skip_8
Don't say that. The average hobbyist isn't young or fit. Originally Posted by tzv13
Yea, I don't think that standard would rule out any of the ladies on here.
We should have some heigt weight standards...If the woman is older or heavier then the avg hobbyist...Time to go! Originally Posted by Skip_8
Hey Skip,

Why after a week or so of relative civility on the board would you throw that complete turd of a comment into the pool? Honestly man, its been pleasant, fun and business-like..... except for your last comment, bumping that offensive thread and the Crazy Marine..... I'm new, I get that, but I know for a fact that you catch more flies with sugar than vinegar.....just saying.

-Nilla
You catch more flies with crap.
Happy fly hunting Skip
Don't let anyone harsh your buzz.
WTF?!?!?
Just because we aren't all to your liking doesn't mean we aren't attractive to others.
And what about the hobbyists that prefer more mature providers? Or those that are into BBWs?
  • Gamer
  • 06-29-2015, 09:02 PM
I know for a fact that you catch more flies with sugar than vinegar.....just saying.

-Nilla Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX
I wonder how sugar compares to honey. http://xkcd.com/357
Darling, someone has a taste for every flavor. Being this is a demand driven market, i would suggest that if there were no demand for women like us then we wouldn't be here now would we? variety is the spice of life and there is a variety of spicy dishes here in Eccieland. When confronted with plethora of choices, just choose the dishes you like in a buffet and don't fret about the ones you don't have a taste for. things have been so cool and mellow here lately, let's just live and let live here.
WTF?!?!?
Just because we aren't all to your liking doesn't mean we aren't attractive to others.
And what about the hobbyists that prefer more mature providers? Or those that are into BBWs? Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
That's a myth.

Darling, someone has a taste for every flavor. Being this is a demand driven market, i would suggest that if there were no demand for women like us then we wouldn't be here now would we? variety is the spice of life and there is a variety of spicy dishes here in Eccieland. When confronted with plethora of choices, just choose the dishes you like in a buffet and don't fret about the ones you don't have a taste for. things have been so cool and mellow here lately, let's just live and let live here. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Eccie is a Candy Store Emporium, filled with lots, and lots of delicious candy.
Do you really believe guys prefer the stale candy?
The fresh candy is getting 100 + reviews in a year.
No need to keep this thread open either since the OP is BANNED.

Mods please address this.
That's a myth.

Eccie is a Candy Store Emporium, filled with lots, and lots of delicious candy.
Do you really believe guys prefer the stale candy?
The fresh candy is getting 100 + reviews in a year. Originally Posted by hawkman
Hey, what happened to Pink Taco?