Will people still schedule a session with CSB despite the false accusations of indiscretion and barebacking?

A simple - and anonymous - yes or no will do.
NO
NO!
Sure.
No, just too much drama. Why feed the trolls and stoop to their level?
Of course they will...

Same as people schedule sessions with known NCNS queens, BBFS providers (even though they are NOT seeking BBFS), or providers with "valid" ALERTs on them

Now if you had asked: "Will you still schedule ...." and make it an open poll, then that would have given you some good leads .... not that you need any ... I know I know
Just wondering, and I acknowledge it would not have the same entertainment effect:

Why not simply say in your sig line something like

No BBFS - ever, don't even ask

Wouldn't that answer some/most of the allegations?
Yes Claire. People will still book with you. Many never do their research and ECCIE is a small slice of what is out there for you business wise.....

There will be some that research and come to the decision to look elsewhere. For many guys, even the hint of discretion such as yours or a suspicion that you bareback will steer them away.

Just wondering, and I acknowledge it would not have the same entertainment effect:

Why not simply say in your sig line something like

No BBFS - ever, don't even ask

Wouldn't that answer some/most of the allegations? Originally Posted by fun2come

Not really... Most of the girls that provide bareback try similar tactics....

Once they go "bare"..... they never go "back"....
Gotta say no only speaking for myself. I don't know or care what the fluid is or isn't but I did find the photo to be a complete turn off.
Got grossed out actually by the image of white gooey fluid build up. This was before the unnecessary Whispers attack.

Ok common sense says it was most likely girl cum and coconut oil and I do believe that to be true but it still resembled either discharge or sperm which has a psychological impact which is what Whispers is capitalizing upon as ammo.

Kind of like a shot of a penis laying next to a greenish yellow wet gooey spot on a sheet yet you believe the monger when he says he had just spilled his lemon/lime Slurpee on the bed.

Either way you'll envision that greenish yellow fluid the next time he PMs you for a BBBJ.

Sometimes I'm really surprised at some of the shots that a provider will post thinking that it looks appetizing.

Sometimes it's an unmistakable blister on the genitals (Also posted in that thread).
Sometimes it's rolls of fat in a bikini.
Sometimes a kitty that resembles a dead rotting crustacean. (Another one posted in that thread)
Sometimes it's enough butt cellulite to supply enough lamp oil for the Antarctica during the dark months.
Sometimes it's a badly aged extremely unfit ass in a provocative K9 pose.
Sometimes it's a face covered in jizz (Oh yeah it really makes a straight guy want to kiss those lips). Yeah we know it happens just like all providers take a shit. Doesn't mean it looks appealing.
Some will and some won't. ��
Some will and some won't. �� Originally Posted by Passion2015
No question about that.
I would love to bareback you!! So where do I sign up?
just messin' with you..
Yes, for a BJ, but only because I only do BJ's now, I've had one from you, and it was Fucking Awesome!
^^ I'm confused.... White or Dark Knight? This thread was dead :-/
I'm guessing WHITE.

But I've been accused of imagining things.