What brought you to this place?

I'll start. Without giving names of course.

Found out that my long time girlfriend, the woman I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with was a...................provider!!

Broke my heart.

I had no idea. I was young and dumb I guess. But once it was all out on the table the relationship ceased to exist.

Then a hobbiest introduced her to( forbidden stuff)
And she spiraled out of control, (I was gone before that happened).

But when she was telling me everything she showed me aspd. I was so mad at first, but then as time passed I guess I was curious about it.

Not a funny story but a true story.
I'll start. Without giving names of course.

Found out that my long time girlfriend, the woman I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with was a................... Originally Posted by Deznuttz
Let me help you with this...the word you are looking for is "whore". Seriously go check out all your old posts.

Work on your idiolect, it betrays you.
Let me help you with this...the word you are looking for is "whore". Seriously go check out all your old posts.

Work on your idiolect, it betrays you. Originally Posted by junkweed

I never call women that. You think you have me figured out but you dont.

Have a nice day
Really!

IB
I never call women that. You think you have me figured out but you dont.

Have a nice day Originally Posted by Deznuttz
Not to her face anyway.

I think I've got you figured. I think everyone else here does too. Whispers didn't contribute, err...you didn't contribute. All you Whispers would do is post really vague allegations hoping for a few inquisitive PM's he could turn into real info. See Whispers is what we would refer to a bottom feeder. Starting off pretty innocuously to gain trust and letting peoples tendency towards oversharing be their downfall.

We are all here for various personal, private reasons. I'm not going to share mine with anyone here and neither should anyone else. I'm publicly requesting everyone to refrain from posting in this thread and let it die. Let all the threads die that try to extract information about you for someone other bottom feeder to exploit at a much later date.

Buh-bye Whispy.
What brought me to this: a candy store of beautiful women from all walks of life, experiences, ethnic groups, education levels, slow paced laid back to super squirt gushing freaks!
oh boy.... hahaha!

I come here for the stale pop corn(fun drama).
However, the narcissist rants, and the tiring jokes about old, ugly, and fat whores (tho' I can't relate, at all) are as interesting as the bowel cleansing from my last colonoscopy.

Nahhh...the prep was more intellectually engaging.

The sexy banter and photos are fun. I enjoy the men's personalities - whether I am reflecting on BCD activities or not whether I am reflecting on BCD activities or not

We all have a tale to tell...I am fairly sure the OP's is FAR more than he lets on!

My 'Meh' meter is stuck on pffffft today

A
I made a wrong turn at Albuquerque
I was brought here by one of the best!
Evertime I need to know about something they are there for me.
They have helped me with many things. What school to go to,
what hotels may be great to stay in and even great places to eat.

google
I made a wrong turn at Albuquerque Originally Posted by Precious_b
No, f you were in Albuquerque you made wrong turn before that.......
My '69 blue Cougar. Lots of action in that backseat.
the thirst....its real

I had never heard of the hobby but then the pastor at my church started going on about the all hellfire activities taking place on Eccie.

I smiled as I thought to myself "Thanks for the heads up". I got right up, marched out, came straight home and signed up.
Haven't been back to one of my dad's oh I mean the pastors sermons since.
My spaceship got stranded on Saturn!

IB
Would you believe I got here from Backpage and a blog?

Seriously.

My intro to the hobby was the blog "The Honest Courtesan" at https://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/, which I'd read for several months before starting to look at the provider offerings on Backpage. One of the providers' ad pages mentioned she was reviewed by ECCIE, which I hadn't heard of at the time & decided to Google..

And I ended up here, where I promptly registered and lurked for a few months more before actively posting & seeking out companionship by the hour.