vocalizations/ loud sex

who likes it LOUD? who does it LOUDLY? how do u feel about it in your incall where the neighbors can hear? what sort of vocalizations turn you on and what do u not enjoy? is dirty talk sexy to you. do you enjoy explicit descriptions of what is happening or might happen? what about screaming? moaning? lets talk about the noisy side of this hobby

My incall is an apartment where everyone is at work around me in the day time and it is pretty safe to be loud. I myself do not whoop and holler but do have a filthy mouth and enjoy dirty talk and descriptive talking with dirty words. for those of u that like silence and your internal head trip not sexy talk, are u comfortable in saying shhh, I prefer silence? what does your dirty talk consist of?
When I was having incall dates sound was not an issue. But in an apartment incall I would think you would not want to over do it. What I like is more of the heavy breathing vocalized in a more subtle way. Do I like a lady bouncing up and down on me in her pleasure moaning, yes, I just like it real, what ever that is.

IB
Answering this quickly - then off to study...

I am SO VERY GLAD I live in the woods w/ no neighbors nearby! er-ma-gerd!

I used to be shy and quiet but, over the past five years have discovered the sensual power of letting go when I orgasm.

It usually brings a smile to the face of the "chosen few" you get to experience that moment with me. . There is one distinct thing that I do as my orgasm subsides… That will be the telltale sign of its "sincerity/ legitimacy thing that I do as my orgasm subsides… That will be the telltale sign of its "sincerity/legitimacy"

I was blown away last year when one gentleman sadly told me that he knew I was faking it because, "women don't make noise when they cum. Everybody knows that!" Let's just say that I set him straight and asked where he got such horrible misinformation -eek!

I prefer to go into my head as I'm getting closer but, I am getting past being shy when it comes to doing dirty talk for my partner(read:client).
It is very arousing and powerful to watch a man's face and hear him moan...
And to see how quickly the dirty talk pushes him closer to that edge!

Yummy topic, Sue!
I do NOT like them to be loud, I dont mind the normal throws of passion...

I can tell if you are faking it,, so every do not do me any favors......and the only sure fire way I know if a woman has an orgasm is look at her chest. . ALL of us get flushed in the chest area after an orgasm...

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-a...hen-you-orgasm
Everyone knows women don't orgasm, so why bother with the noise thing.
Everyone knows women don't orgasm, so why bother with the noise thing. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
Oh, they mite orgre-spasm, but not after Ah gits a-holdt of 'em.
Sue_nami, I love your dirty talk! It just keeps the energy flowing. I also love when a woman uses the word, 'fuck' during playtime. Don't know why, guess it's just a great sounding word.
  • HUMP!
  • 06-29-2015, 08:57 PM
Sue, I really like giving and receiving DT, that is, Dirty Talk. Not loudly, but speaking it in low tones with faces close together. I'm not all that excited about real loud moaning, although, those who recall Traci Lords' ah-ee-ah-ee-ah, that was hot. I do get loud when on terminal approach, sort of like a grizzly, according to the ATF.
dammit there is nothing sexier than a male voice whispering nasty dirty talk in my ear telling me what he going to do to me and how hot I am and grunting. I love that
Answering this quickly - then off to study...

I am SO VERY GLAD I live in the woods w/ no neighbors nearby! er-ma-gerd!

It usually brings a smile to the face of the "chosen few" you get to experience that moment with me. . There is one distinct thing that I do as my orgasm subsides… That will be the telltale sign of its "sincerity/ legitimacy thing that I do as my orgasm subsides… That will be the telltale sign of its "sincerity/legitimacy" Originally Posted by Aphrodite
PHP Code:
http://eccie.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=430522&stc=1&d=1435671257 

IB
My preferences:

Yes dirty talk. (explicit is fine)

Yes moaning.

Semi-loud when it comes to yelling lol.