Better face/Butter body or Better body/Butter face?

This is about physical appeal rather than personality. Especially when choosing based upon provider ads.

It's only natural mongers prefer a beautiful face combined with a hot body (Shout out to Nikki_Sweets and others like her) lol.

Likewise we cringe at a butter face with an unfit body (No shout outs because I know better).

The poll is ... Given only two choices between ...

• Great face and unfit body
• Butter face with a hot body

Which do you prefer?
It's a given mongers prefer a beautiful face with hot body.
Likewise we cringe at a butter face with an unfit body.

The poll is given two choices between ...
• Great face and unfit body
• Butter face with a hot body

Which would you choose? Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Either one (or both!) depending on their personality, TCB, sincerity, etc...... but if they don't have some of those traits....PASS! I mean really, my eyes are rolled back into my head shortly after the pleasantries commence anyway. It is way more important for a provider to be humorous, sensual and enjoy the session than for me to prioritize nothing more that aesthetics. And so we are clear, I have not been with an unattractive provider yet....they have all been pretty damn attractive, fun and amazing times.......and I don't get jiggy with ugly women..... just saying. I wonder if the providers would / could say the same about me or the rest of us clients?

-Nilla
Either one (or both!) depending on their personality, TCB, sincerity, etc...... but if they don't have some of those traits....PASS! I mean really, my eyes are rolled back into my head shortly after the pleasantries commence anyway. It is way more important for a provider to be humorous, sensual and enjoy the session than for me to prioritize nothing more that aesthetics. And so we are clear, I have not been with an unattractive provider yet....they have all been pretty damn attractive, fun and amazing times.......and I don't get jiggy with ugly women..... just saying. I wonder if the providers would / could say the same about me or the rest of us clients?

-Nilla Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX
As I stated above this is Strictly about physical appearance when initially choosing from ads and NOT about personality.

Of course personality comes into play but it is usually the providers deficient in looks who keep bringing up the importance of personality.

Monger looks is a moot point in the hobby. Benji always looks handsome.

BTW your response most definitely sounds female. It does to me anyway. I guess you're just in touch with your feminine side IJS.
OK, I'll play..... I'll take facial beauty over hot body every time. Its the eyes....
OK, I'll play..... I'll take facial beauty over hot body every time. Its the eyes.... Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX

I hear you about the eyes. That's a biggie for me as well. As I stated in another thread I literally would pay just to cuddle with and have Nikki_Sweets looking at me the whole time with those eyes. No sex needed for a fulfilling experience with her.

This is a hard poll for me to answer because no matter how beautiful the eyes are I can't bring myself to be attracted to either an overweight or emaciated body. It would be horrible to cuddle with for me.

Likewise if she is ugly with an amazing body I'd have to keep everything doggie, daty or just keep the room really dark.

I suppose at least a dark room could solve ugly however there is no fix for butter body unless it's strictly BBBJ in the dark.
Attachment 430536

Does your poll include with or without makeup?

Makeup can be very deceiving. It can make a very ordinary and average girl or ugly girl look more pretty than she really is. It's deceiving if you ask me.

I'm attracted to women so I will answer your poll, I'd take a better face with out makeup smeared everywhere over a better body. (within reason and As long as her body is fixable)

I say that because If she is fixable she can always lose weight, tone up, but if you have an ugly or average face you are stuck with it.

No one wants to be that guy who rolls over in the morning saying WTF because the hot girl he banged last night had a hot body and beautiful face but now with out makeup has a butter face. Such a disappointment!

Likewise if she is ugly with an amazing body I'd have to keep everything doggie, daty or just keep the room really dark.

I suppose at least a dark room could solve ugly however there is no fix for butter body unless it's strictly BBBJ in the dark. Originally Posted by Windinhishair

That's funny!
Attachment 430536

Does your poll include with or without makeup?

Makeup can be very deceiving. It can make a very ordinary and average girl or ugly girl look more pretty than she really is. It's deceiving if you ask me.

I'm attracted to women so I will answer your poll, I'd take a better face with out makeup smeared everywhere over a better body. (within reason and As long as her body is fixable)

I say that because If she is fixable she can always lose weight, tone up, but if you have an ugly or average face you are stuck with it.

No one wants to be that guy who rolls over in the morning saying WTF because the hot girl he banged last night had a hot body and beautiful face but now with out makeup has a butter face. Such a disappointment! Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Since it's only for an hour of time, a fantasy and nobody will be waking up beside me in the morn it suppose the makeup doesn't matter. Not crazy about red lipstick though.

That being said in a relationship I do far prefer the natural look. I'm not a big makeup guy.

I don't consider the non makeup version you posted to be unattractive. I think she's not as "Pretty" but still more attractive (provided she gets some rest) than the fake made up version.
She's certainly more plain looking but attach her to a hot body? I'd have no complaints waking up next to her.
Since it's only for an hour of time, a fantasy and nobody will be waking up beside me in the morn it suppose the makeup doesn't matter. Not crazy about red lipstick though.

That being said in a relationship I do far prefer the natural look. Not a big makeup guy.
I don't consider the non makeup version you posted to be unattractive. Certainly more plain looking but attach her to a hot body? I'd have no complaints waking up next to her. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
See there. Everyone's definition of beautiful and "doable" is different so this is a good poll, I look at that before picture and think "ehhhhh" (cringing)

But I can see where in the hobby world being with a lady is only for an hour and the illusion someone is "beautiful" could work for most men. Happy dance for the gals that pull it off

I could see where a nice body could out weigh the importance of a true beautiful face.
See there. Everyone's definition of beautiful and "doable" is different so this is a good poll, I look at that before picture and think "ehhhhh" (cringing)

But I can see where in the hobby world being with a lady is only for an hour and the illusion someone is "beautiful" could work for most men. Happy dance for the gals that pull it off

I could see where a nice body could out weigh the importance of a true beautiful face. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Well when I look at her I can see her mouth/lips are slightly tightened as if pissed off. Also it's clear that she hasn't slept in awhile and hair is unwashed and unkempt.
Also notice the lighting and photography difference.
With a relaxed and rested expression after a shampoo and conditioning?
You can still see depth in the eyes. Then add a hot body.
Granted she's nowhere close to a Scarlett Johansson lol
Thank you hun, you are too sweet. This body has taken lots of work over the last two years to get right and not with any surgeries.

Of course we all prefer the whole package. Beautiful face, sexy body amazing personality. When choosing from your options I would have to choose pretty face and butter body. A beautiful face is my number one when judging ladies. Next is a tie with boobs and legs...

I shared a no make up photo on another board in my gallery and surprisingly it was a huge hit. Us ladies often get so use to being all dolled up and ready to satisfy an erotic fantasy that we forget about how beautiful we are without all the ad ons. I bet you would never know I have freckles... The second photo slightly shows them

Thank you hun, you are too sweet. This body has taken lots of work over the last two years to get right and not with any surgeries.

Of course we all prefer the whole package. Beautiful face, sexy body amazing personality. When choosing from your options I would have to choose pretty face and butter body. A beautiful face is my number one when judging ladies. Next is a tie with boobs and legs...

I shared a no make up photo on another board in my gallery and surprisingly it was a huge hit. Us ladies often get so use to being all dolled up and ready to satisfy an erotic fantasy that we forget about how beautiful we are without all the ad ons. I bet you would never know I have freckles... The second photo slightly shows them

Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets
Right there. BAAM no make-up. Love that. Love the freckles too, yup the freckles do it for me. That's how I like my girls. Naturally beautiful.
Right there. BAAM no make-up. Love that. Love the freckles too, yup the freckles do it for me. That's how I like my girls. Naturally beautiful. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Me too! Nikki the big eyes and freckles give you a very innocent appearance. Yummy

Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets
You look just as good either way. The eyes are exactly the same.

This should close the lid on any implications that you're beautiful because of makeup
I also like women so I'll chime in. I's rather have a pretty face and a butter body. Ugly faces make me sad in the pants. So does RBF (resting bitch face). Generally I find that if a women always looks angry when she's just sitting there, she's effing crazy.

Like call you at 2am crying about how you forgot her birthday a month ago and thinks you are in a serious relationship cause you picked her up at a bar and didn't wake up early enough to sneak out the next morning crazy........Yeah, I don't date women anymore.