How to bring up size prior to an appointment

• noman
  • 06-30-2015, 09:39 PM
I seem to have more problems with my size as of late. Several ladies have told me how scary my cock looks because they know they will experience pain. I used to think a woman's ability to take me was a correlation of her height, but I found that to be false a few months ago.

I've seen petites where it didn't seem to be a problem. The other night I saw a petite and she asked me to stop after a few minutes. I warned her prior to the appointment but she still saw me. Maybe all men think their cock is large and she assumed I was just being boastful. I get many women telling me its the largest they've seen, but I'm guessing ladies tell all the men that.

Is there a way to bring up the topic better? Do I need to take the circumference and compare it to the size of a container? I'd like to avoid causing more discomfort.
i feel your pain ,brah !!
actually no......im hung like a gnat
I guess that explains the One review in five years...
  • noman
  • 06-30-2015, 10:16 PM
I'm mostly a lurker. In that one case I felt she could do better than BP and tried to help her establish a better clientele. Of course if I'm on BP a lot, whose to say that the other men on BP are all that bad.
  • noman
  • 06-30-2015, 10:22 PM
Ladies, I've had one or two PMs about length. This is about my girth not my length. I'm only about 5.5 inches long when hard. I've never found a lady that will allow anal. I'm not looking for anal, I'm just saying.
Are we talking Coke can? Red Bull can? And if so, how many ounces? You're probably too big for me, but now I'm curious. (Side bar - this might put a whole new spin on 'curiosity killed the kitty' lol)
  • tzv13
  • 06-30-2015, 10:36 PM
I have the totally opposite experience. Ladies see my little pecker and laugh. I've never done anal either because it's such a puny pud.
Ladies, I've had one or two PMs about length. This is about my girth not my length. I'm only about 5.5 inches long when hard. I've never found a lady that will allow anal. I'm not looking for anal, I'm just saying. Originally Posted by noman
I'm about the girth of a pencil but I'm about twentysix inches long.

I've been widowed 14 times go figure but they still can't figure out how to press charges for impaling by sex.
Knotty... lmfao on that hung like a gnat comment! good one brother!
  • Loxly
  • 07-01-2015, 12:57 AM
Maybe change your handle to "Magnum Buster".

Beyond that, women are as visual as men are, so perhaps a visit to a "toy" store might help. See if there's something that you think is your equal. Take a pic of it or find an ad showing it with the dimensions.

Might want to avoid the ones with all those nubbies or artificial warts on them though.
����
my issues is more length than width... however both are fine.. you just have to figure out what works for that lady..

I do agree that the height of a woman has no bearing on her vagina size.. I have been with ladies 5'10 and they were shallow and I have been with a girl 4'11 who loved me to pound her deep in doggie.. .. so just ask first and be gentle.. do not try hammer them...
Well ain't that a bitch! I never thought of the other poor bastard that had a size issue on the other end of my size issue spectrum. I'm sorry for your conundrum....I think you just need to inform them relative to a Coke can what they really getting into / onto. Regardless, I feel your pain....no, wait...I don't.

I've always lived by the motto that since I'm hung like a hamster, I better have a tongue like a rattlesnake...... verbal skills and oral skills both.....just saying.

-Nilla (T-Minus 2.5 hours....)
It's a matter of perspective. Go in dry and fast, and anyone can be too big....
Ladies, just an FYI. I'm just above average. Don't want to scare anyone off. Just sayin.

That poor bastard with a huge cock. Whoa is me.