So I ask,"are you a cop." He responds, "yes, for the last 8.5 years." Then he says, "of course I'm not a cop,"

I was visiting with a provider and her bf recently.

He asked me, "are you a cop."

I replied, "no."

The next time I saw them, a day or two later he disclosed to me that one of his parents was a high ranking cop in a nearby city.

I asked him,"are you a cop."

To which he replied, "yes, for the last 8.5 years." My jaw drops open, I stare at him incredulously. He then says, "of course I'm not a cop."

So, what in the hell do you make of that?
Did you say here piggy, piggy!
  • tron
  • 07-01-2015, 12:58 AM
Seems like the provider you were visiting would know if her bf is a cop or not. Either way, it shows a crappy sense of humor on his part. He should have known not to joke about that or just wanted to get a reaction out of you. Either way, sounds like a jerk.
Yes a jerk he is, kind of like joking "the plane is going to crash" pore Paris Hilton!

IB
Plenty of cops are mongers too.
But does the BF know that his lady is a provider?
I was visiting with a provider and her bf recently.

He asked me, "are you a cop."

I replied, "no."

The next time I saw them, a day or two later he disclosed to me that one of his parents was a high ranking cop in a nearby city.

I asked him,"are you a cop."

To which he replied, "yes, for the last 8.5 years." My jaw drops open, I stare at him incredulously. He then says, "of course I'm not a cop."

So, what in the hell do you make of that? Originally Posted by HunterGrace
Based on the other felonies everyone was partaking in at the time (including him) makes it a pretty hilarious sarcastic remark. And if youd like to see any state issue id he has 8.5 years ago he was 17 so unless hes the neil patric harris of cops the time doesnt work out it was a joke that obviously went way over your head
But does the BF know that his lady is a provider? Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
He sure does! Hes been around long before this was my profession long before eccie and long before any of you ladies on here. He is my lifeline and support system who is a funny charismatic gentleman and will be around long after all this is gone
Well, I guess we all know now which provider HunterGrace was visiting lol
Bring it on hunter grace you have a lot more to hide than i do
And if youd like to see any state issue id he has 8.5 years ago he was 17 so unless hes the neil patric harris of cops the time doesnt work out it was a joke that obviously went way over your head Originally Posted by gingerpie
Technicahmahlly, thet wuld be tha Doogie Howser uv cops. Ah'm jus' a-sayin'.
Based on the other felonies everyone was partaking in at the time (including him) makes it a pretty hilarious sarcastic remark. And if youd like to see any state issue id he has 8.5 years ago he was 17 so unless hes the neil patric harris of cops the time doesnt work out it was a joke that obviously went way over your head Originally Posted by gingerpie
I was just reading in your showcase that a "friend" drives you to your appointments. Is this "friend" your felony committing bf? Care to expound on the felonies being partaken?
Not anymore than you would care to explain your hobby to anyone else and as far as my driver is concerned anyone that has seen me will vouche that my bf is not my driver rather was a driver of another company that i ended up calling to much and decided to use me as his main source of employment. this was a bit of high school drama not everyone is here to defend themselves so ill drop it till they bring it up again
Not anymore than you would care to explain your hobby to anyone else and as far as my driver is concerned anyone that has seen me will vouche that my bf is not my driver rather was a driver of another company that i ended up calling to much and decided to use me as his main source of employment. this was a bit of high school drama not everyone is here to defend themselves so ill drop it till they bring it up again Originally Posted by gingerpie

OK Is he a cop?
In one month on eccie and this gal has developed GPS.
WOW that's a fast track rate increase.

DRAMA has started already.