Hunter Grace fucked me this week : )

HUNTER GRACE SENSUALLY FUCKED ME THIS WEEK !!! I LOST MY AUSTIN PROVIDER CHERRY !!! IT TOOK ME AWHILE TO END UP IN ANOTHER PROVIDER S BED IN AUSTIN !!! MY THREESOME WITH HUNTER GRACE WAS MORE FUN EXCITING THAN OTHER SEX I HAD RECENTLY !!! HUNTER IS REALLY GOOD AT FINGERING MY PUSSY WITH PERFECT PENETATION PERFECT FRICTION !!!
Now THERE'S a review I can get behind!!!!!!!!!!
Did you buy her a happy meal?
Now that's the shit right there!! Nothing hotter than two chics going at it

You really should do a review, you won't get credit for it cause some folks will scream & throw a fit, but you still should post one
Post it! Would love to hear a ladies take on a session.

IB
I'm sorry but without pics I just don't know how we can believe this actually happened
:-)
Yes, post the full review instead of a threAD!

Or at least some pics without you SCREAMING at us!
One pic is worth a thousand caps!

IB
Yes, post the full review instead of a threAD!

Or at least some pics without you SCREAMING at us! Originally Posted by karmapolice
Having had the pleasure of Hunter a couple of times, I can understand why she's screaming still.. YES, it's that good... lol
Looks like she fucked you right after she tricked another provider into fucking herself with a self alert.
Alotta fucking going on around here. Well it is a Fuck board after all..
I hear Seabound is going to write a review. I look forward to it. I had a LOT of fun with you Kim!
I hear Seabound is going to write a review. I look forward to it. I had a LOT of fun with you Kim! Originally Posted by HunterGrace
I wanna a review from TAK, going into detail about you and her getting it on!
I wanna a review from TAK, going into detail about you and her getting it on! Originally Posted by Little Monster
+1

IB
Looks like she fucked you right after she tricked another provider into fucking herself with a self alert.
Alotta fucking going on around here. Well it is a Fuck board after all.. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
No shit, if Ginger hadn't said anything I would've thought it was the tattooed Asian she was talking about.

Still waiting on pics tho...
Would someone please buy her a fucking happy meal!

I am surprised Hunter did not beat down that other hoogar a little harder! I am thinking she must have fucker her brains out and caused the other thread implosion....