"Are you a cop?"

So a recent thread reminded me of something I've noticed with providers recently; a lot of them still ask me if I'm a cop. Everybody knows, right, that cops can lie their asses off to make a bust, and can look you square in the eye and say he's not a cop, and that won't do you one goddam bit of good in court? Is there still some rumor going around after all this time that somehow that's a magic spell that will ward off LE?
All I read was we have a ginger with a cop/pimp/driver and they have a very sweet tooth.

PASS is a understatement!
So a recent thread reminded me of something I've noticed with providers recently; a lot of them still ask me if I'm a cop. Everybody knows, right, that cops can lie their asses off to make a bust, and can look you square in the eye and say he's not a cop, and that won't do you one goddam bit of good in court? Is there still some rumor going around after all this time that somehow that's a magic spell that will ward off LE? Originally Posted by Txcruiser
Well, all Ah kin say iz thet Law & Order wuz a real pop-yew-ler TV show, but sumtimes folks fergit it wuz all pree-tend an' deffy-nut-lee NOT a dock-yew-ment-ah-ree.
All I read was we have a ginger with a cop/pimp/driver and they have a very sweet tooth.

PASS is a understatement! Originally Posted by playingnthedark
Well they say actions speak louder than words and im not the one taking a wild assumtion and running with it based on my paranoia..im also not the one with a history of alleged substance abuse but thats just hear-say

Back to the ops question i hear they cant show skin first but as a provider i just go in hoping for the best and expecting the worst every time
I think he's referring to who you are associated with, and felonies being committed.
It wasn't hearsay, you posted it.

Based on the other felonies everyone was partaking in at the time (including him) makes it a pretty hilarious sarcastic remark. And if youd like to see any state issue id he has 8.5 years ago he was 17 so unless hes the neil patric harris of cops the time doesnt work out it was a joke that obviously went way over your head Originally Posted by gingerpie
Oh i was referring to another provider not myself
WTF? Would you guys mind not hijacking the thread with your drug drama? You got a thread of your own for that.
Ok, on topic, I've never been asked if I were a cop. Perhaps you look like one? Get paid and more than 5 ok's and you'll never be asked again.
Hey, cops need love too!
Ok, on topic, I've never been asked if I were a cop. Perhaps you look like one? Get paid and more than 5 ok's and you'll never be asked again. Originally Posted by SOULFLY
Not casting aspersions, seriously, but I notice you don't have any reviews? Do you hobby a lot? Because I don't get asked every time by any means, but I've seen a lot of providers, and more lately, and the number of providers who ask has increased. And no, nobody has ever accused me of looking like a cop....lol

And I have no clue what "get paid and more than 5 ok's" means.
Hey, cops need love too! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

It this a fantasy of yours, Claire? Should I got buy one of those tear-away cop costumes before I see you?
  • Gamer
  • 07-02-2015, 08:15 AM
Not casting aspersions, seriously, but I notice you don't have any reviews? Do you hobby a lot? Because I don't get asked every time by any means, but I've seen a lot of providers, and more lately, and the number of providers who ask has increased. And no, nobody has ever accused me of looking like a cop....lol

And I have no clue what "get paid and more than 5 ok's" means. Originally Posted by Txcruiser
Lol, his account is like 3 days old.

I'm guessing "p411" got autocorrected to "paid".
Ok, on topic, I've never been asked if I were a cop. Perhaps you look like one? Get paid and more than 5 ok's and you'll never be asked again. Originally Posted by SOULFLY

And I have no clue what "get paid and more than 5 ok's" means. Originally Posted by Txcruiser
$10.00 says Soulfly is RR on his best behavior.
I wouldn't take that action at less than 4 to 1.
Im not a cop.
But, ill bring doughnuts