That time of the month

I've seen a couple of reviews where the provider told the hobbyist that she was on her period when they met, which of course, puts a damper on things. I would feel cheated if this happened to me. Is it appropriate and is there a polite way for a hobbyist to ask about this before setting up an appointment? Or is it encumbent on the provider to be honest about her cycle?
I like to be up front about it so I let them know when they are booking
This should be told to the hobbiest and give him the opting to reschedule or go for it, seams like taking a pass is the right thing to do. Unless she advertises and you missed that.

IB
I always let a person know if om on the rag or if im close to it. Sometimes it just happens and its embarrassing.
Mine is so hit or miss but if it hits and SUPER light and if someone tries to set an appt, I prefer to be up front. I'm still willing to do BnGs or Greek, if the guy is ok with that.
I wouldn't want to surprise someone with that news.
This should be told to the hobbiest and give him the opting to reschedule or go for it, seams like taking a pass is the right thing to do. Unless she advertises and you missed that.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Hobbyists still go for it? God damn..some desperate mofos 'round here!

And providers...just take the week off. You deserve it
  • tzv13
  • 07-02-2015, 04:46 PM
A lot of women get hornier during that time. If you come across one like that, don't pass her up. You can shower off after, or even better you can play in the shower together. It's a part of life, it happens.

On the flipside though, I know several ladies that don't play during that time.
A lot of women get hornier during that time. If you come across one like that, don't pass her up. You can shower off after, or even better you can play in the shower together. It's a part of life, it happens.

On the flipside though, I know several ladies that don't play during that time. Originally Posted by tzv13

Brave... and a little gross.

I can see that with your wife or long term girl friend. Even then the older I get I rather wait.
Menstruation is perfectly natural and would probably only limit DATY during a session. Look at it as additional lube. Never should this be something to be embarrassed about.

On the flipside though, I know several ladies that don't play during that time. Originally Posted by tzv13
Diarrhea, allergy related runny nose and flatulence after certain foods are also just a part of life.
Most aren't paying $300/hr for "Life happens".
  • tzv13
  • 07-02-2015, 05:20 PM
Brave... and a little gross.

I can see that with your wife or long term girl friend. Even then the older I get I rather wait. Originally Posted by Deznuttz
Im not a germaphobe, but I'm close to it. I wash my hands at least 20 times a day. I make sure that I shower before each session and I wash up afterwards.

I have canceled sessions from cutting myself from shaving down there. Just the thought of a wound close to orifices...nope not going there. I'm clean and I want to stay that way.

Playing with a lady during her time isn't the same though, I'm going to be covered up so there's no exchange of fluids.

I can see why this would bother people. I'm not one of them.
  • tzv13
  • 07-02-2015, 05:23 PM
Diarrhea, allergy related runny nose and flatulence after certain foods are also just a part of life.
Most aren't paying $300/hr for "Life happens". Originally Posted by Windinhishair
If you're looking for those, you should be in the Another Realm Forum or join fetlife where you can get that for free.
Im not a germaphobe, but I'm close to it. I wash my hands at least 20 times a day. I make sure that I shower before each session and I wash up afterwards.

I have canceled sessions from cutting myself from shaving down there. Just the thought of a wound close to orifices...nope not going there. I'm clean and I want to stay that way.

Playing with a lady during her time isn't the same though, I'm going to be covered up so there's no exchange of fluids.

I can see why this would bother people. I'm not one of them. Originally Posted by tzv13
What about Rickey and Julian?
What part of my post implied that is what I sought? Could have sworn it read just the opposite.
  • tzv13
  • 07-02-2015, 05:30 PM
What about Rickey and Julian? Originally Posted by Deznuttz

No I named them MrLahey and Randy.