WTF?? Why?

I've been hobbling for sometime and know a lot of providers and fellow hobbiest but my question is this... If I take the time to get manscaped for a session why do some providers not even bother to beautify themselves. I mean I get waxed, manicure, fresh haircut, wash my ass twice before the meet , spray myself with lovely fragrance put lotion on my body and dress as if I was going to a dinner party. Wash my car and shine my shoes but some providers can't even put on a little bit of makeup or even some pretty lipstick !??? WTF!?

Ladies if you get professional photos done with your hair nicely done and your makeup applied as best you can for the photos why on earth would you want to look different she. You meet us? Pajamas and house slippers will not do it any more.

If your rates are increasing you should at least look presentable for the date!

Now remember this is not referring to every one of you. Just the ones that choose to look below the standard look.

Nothing better than to get your knob polished by a sexy beautiful woman with very pretty lipstick.
So there is a standard look? Really? What provider manual did you read? Did you send the provider, which you washed your ass twice for, "the memo" with a copy of the manual at least 24 hours before the session? Did you even mention to her how you might like her to look? Any communication on the topic with her at all? Or did you just expect her to read your mind and know that you were getting all metro macho hair jelled for her and that she should dress appropriately for you?

Hello? McFly? You gotta communicate at least a little bit or be happy with what you get.

On another note: when did that juicy photo of a McDonald's Big Mac in the advertisement ever look just like the lopsided and kinda' squished burger you bought at the store? I'm just sayin'
The Prep before the meeting is part of the whole excitement. I always prefer atleast 90 min notice so I can take my time to freshen up and put on the right attire. Lingerie, Heals, Hair and Make-up done..
I give it a little twerk in the mirror and I'm ready to go.. LOL,,
Sometimes I even stretch.. haha!
There shouldn't be a memo! This is their profession and they should have the common courtesy to dress, prep accordingly. Imaging you going to a session and not until you're diving at the Y do you realize Aunt Flo has paid a visit. Are you going to ask her for her memo? Did you request her menstural cycle schedule?? Or requested she didn't smell like ass?! Or maybe you don't care about appearances or odors.

As for your McDonald analogy, it may not look like the fake pick on the advertisement but it sure taste good and by he way doesn't smell!

So there is a standard look? Really? What provider manual did you read? Did you send the provider, which you washed your ass twice for, "the memo" with a copy of the manual at least 24 hours before the session? Did you even mention to her how you might like her to look? Any communication on the topic with her at all? Or did you just expect her to read your mind and know that you were getting all metro macho hair jelled for her and that she should dress appropriately for you?

Hello? McFly? You gotta communicate at least a little bit or be happy with what you get.

On another note: when did that juicy photo of a McDonald's Big Mac in the advertisement ever look just like the lopsided and kinda' squished burger you bought at the store? I'm just sayin' Originally Posted by Invisible1
First impressions are lasting
@ Goose2U. I agree 100 %. If I don't repeat she should know why.
Yup, it's her profession. And it's your review....so write one.

I am sure Miss Melannie Star is all girly girl and primped for every meeting. I wish she would visit the North Dallas area once every 5 full moons or so.
  • 10-22-2015, 02:11 PM
Boy you haven't washed your ass in 2 years!!! LOL, I completely feel your pain man! I always always shower before I head out to a session. Mainly because I don't like to smell my own ass, so best believe I don't plan to pay to smell someone else's. Lack of effort to get ready, and the rapid weight gain that happens to providers are soooo surprising. Shouldn't you care more about your cash cow/business? Guys are physical creatures and pretty simple otherwise ladies. I like to treat the session as something to get ready for/look for to, otherwise I can just go smoke a cigar with the boys.

I've been hobbling for sometime and know a lot of providers and fellow hobbiest but my question is this... If I take the time to get manscaped for a session why do some providers not even bother to beautify themselves. I mean I get waxed, manicure, fresh haircut, wash my ass twice before the meet , spray myself with lovely fragrance put lotion on my body and dress as if I was going to a dinner party. Wash my car and shine my shoes but some providers can't even put on a little bit of makeup or even some pretty lipstick !??? WTF!?

Ladies if you get professional photos done with your hair nicely done and your makeup applied as best you can for the photos why on earth would you want to look different she. You meet us? Pajamas and house slippers will not do it any more.

If your rates are increasing you should at least look presentable for the date!

Now remember this is not referring to every one of you. Just the ones that choose to look below the standard look.

Nothing better than to get your knob polished by a sexy beautiful woman with very pretty lipstick. Originally Posted by Whodwho

On another note: when did that juicy photo of a McDonald's Big Mac in the advertisement ever look just like the lopsided and kinda' squished burger you bought at the store? I'm just sayin' Originally Posted by Invisible1
Terrible comparison

That's mcdonalds burger cost a couple bucks not 300.

I agree that if you want a lady dressed a certain way then communication is required but I also agree that there should be a certain expectation. We are paying for a fantasy so why not at least dress nice and put on some makeup. I have also experience what the op is talking about. Ladies answering the door with bed hair and what they wore to bed.
LMAO... Reminds me of that Beyoncé song, : flawless.." I woke up like this!"
Ummm I've seen my "wake up" look.. I do not wake up like this..

I always make ugly faces at myself in the mirror so I have an excuse..haha
Some ladies can pull off the natural and cute look.. ummm I feel naked without my eyelashes..

LOL.. I feel like I am now interrupting a guys guy conversation.. so I will excuse myself now.
LMAO... Reminds me of that Beyoncé song, : flawless.." I woke up like this!"
Ummm I've seen my "wake up" look.. I do not wake up like this..

I always make ugly faces at myself in the mirror so I have an excuse..haha
Some ladies can pull off the natural and cute look.. ummm I feel naked without my eyelashes..

LOL.. I feel like I am now interrupting a guys guy conversation.. so I will excuse myself now. Originally Posted by melannie_star
Guys don't know the female struggle . . .
BlownPop, it's a great comparison....especially since you tend toward the well discounted part beef, part filler, part by products bp Pattys.

On the other hand, the OP tends to seek out more expensive gourmet US tenderloin and is justified in having a beef with my comparision. Lol.

Damn, I love pulling your chain from time to time. It's just fun to do. No other reason.
Awe, Who. I'm sorry you had to go through that. It's absolutely amazing to me that some "ladies", whether this be their profession or not, take NO pride in themselves. You should absolutely expect her to put in as much if not more effort than you did before your session. A shower, shave, some mascara and lip gloss....something. I say write your review and put her on blast. Well, as long as you aren't referring to me
Guys don't know the female struggle . . . Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
We may not know a women's struggle but we sure as hell know lack of effort.
It has gotten to the point where I request/require a provider to look nice and made up. I got sick of the fresh out of the shower no make up look...proof of being clean and fresh shouldn't be a wet towel and a humid bathroom