Sexiest Tootsies?

Looking to know who has the yummiest.
Blemish free, great bone structure, high arch is a plus.
I'd post in ISO, but not all providers frequent that room. Pics would be great here.
Gents, any insight is appreciated.

Cheers.
  • !VI!
  • 10-27-2015, 09:03 AM
Looking to know who has the yummiest.
Blemish free, great bone structure, high arch is a plus.
I'd post in ISO, but not all providers frequent that room. Pics would be great here.
Gents, any insight is appreciated.

Cheers. Originally Posted by addicted2U

what the hell is a tootsie
very sexy toes and feet....
sorry.... trying to be cute... failed I guess.
  • !VI!
  • 10-27-2015, 09:14 AM
very sexy toes and feet....
sorry.... trying to be cute... failed I guess. Originally Posted by addicted2U

it's not you it was my ignorance sorry
I guess im the only one who appreciates a good piece of foot.
what the hell is a tootsie Originally Posted by !VI!
You crack me up. I need to come see you. You seem like a lot of fun. Oh and by the way a tootsie is your toes so I'm figuring since he was talking about arch he is referring to feet. Lol
Weird two threads on the front page for tootsie footy pics. Lol
ooh where's the other. I need some pics to start narrowing down my selection.
I noticed not many women like sharing attention with their lovely feet. So i'm either to think -A- they have not the best feet in the biz, or -B- just self conscious about it.
The title is called calling all providers.
I guess im the only one who appreciates a good piece of foot. Originally Posted by addicted2U

Dude you need to get with little monster in Austin. That dude loves him some feet. I bet you two could talk for days comparing "tootsies"
what the hell is a tootsie Originally Posted by !VI!

Hell I thought it was gonna be some tits or something sexy in here myself. It took me more then a minute to figure out this was a feet thread.
Not gonna lie I have a thing for it too. Very hard to find a quality set lol
haha. Foot-game needs to be strong. Doesn't have to be painted, but definitely kept up. no callus, bunions, peeling, rough patches, blemishes, etc.
Must have good bone structure (veiny but not extremely) whether the toes are pointed down during a hard pounding mish, or flexed up squatting during acg or daty face-riding......fucking yummy.
I so agree addicted
Ladies feel free to share the deliciousness.