Does paying for priemium access help providers verify you faster

I am new to eccie, not to the hobby. I was wonder if providers prefer hobbists being premium access. To help speed up our screening. I am currently writing some reviews now, but would like to know what can help speed it up. (I know yall are going to say p411, but other than that).

Much love,
KO
Research on Eccie, book on P411
Nope, just because a guy has premium access means very little if anything to providers for a reference. Other than p411, it depends on your reviews and references you give the provider to screen you (letting her know you are safe to see----do you have the proper donation, are you respectful of the provider and her time, ect.). Most will not accept BP only providers, AMPS or street hookers as references. Even tho you may not be new to the hobby, your best bet is to see newbie friendly providers who are reference friendly if your reviews that you say you will post are not of those types of ladies.
paying has nothing to do with verification..

and please don't say "much love" again.. some of guys guys get creeped out

You automatically get premium access after writing approved reviews. Having reviews is enough for some providers while others require references from other providers saying ur safe. So the answer is no, premium access only gives more privileges on the site. P411 helps
I have seen providers on here, but I unfortunately did not join until recently so all the providers I have seen I couldn't review. October was very busy for my job :/ But looking to try THN, Chanel of Houston, and VI on my TDL.
Nope, just because a guy has premium access means very little if anything to providers for a reference. Other than p411, it depends on your reviews and references you give the provider to screen you (letting her know you are safe to see----do you have the proper donation, are you respectful of the provider and her time, ect.). Most will not accept BP only providers, AMPS or street hookers as references. Even tho you may not be new to the hobby, your best bet is to see newbie friendly providers who are reference friendly if your reviews that you say you will post are not of those types of ladies. Originally Posted by davidfree986
My apologizes good sir!
paying has nothing to do with verification..

and please don't say "much love" again.. some of guys guys get creeped out

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You automatically get premium access after writing approved reviews. Having reviews is enough for some providers while others require references from other providers saying ur safe. So the answer is no, premium access only gives more privileges on the site. P411 helps Originally Posted by bobo1cg
I will never understand why a provider would accept a review as verification.

KnightsOff, I'd like to see you but I'm so busy these days with my new job and school that I don't really have time to see anyone new without the ease of screening that p411 has to offer.

I would highly encourage you to contact the ladies you've seen in the past and see if they will give you an okay on p411. All you need are two ladies on there to vouch for you and you can bypass the employment screening.

Good luck
  • L.A.
  • 10-31-2015, 04:46 PM
THN, Chanel of Houston, and VI on my TDL. Originally Posted by KnightsOff
Interesting combo.
No it just ties your very personal info to your eccie account for LE to find later. Remember, you are not paranoid if they are out to get you...
No it just ties your very personal info to your eccie account for LE, or the SO, to find later. Remember, you are not paranoid if they are out to get you... Originally Posted by digitalbananna351
Fixed it.
  • BLM69
  • 10-31-2015, 10:04 PM
It blows my mind that a client would give their employment information and probably their real name to see a total stranger aka provider.

Guys need to think with their big heads and move on to other providers that don't request personal information. If reviews and track record don't do it for a provider, move on to the next one, lots of options around here.
It blows my mind that a client would give their employment information and probably their real name to see a total stranger aka provider. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Wait a minute. Are you telling me that providers aren't using their real names? And I thought Platinum was her last name.
I'll see what I can do:/
I will never understand why a provider would accept a review as verification.

KnightsOff, I'd like to see you but I'm so busy these days with my new job and school that I don't really have time to see anyone new without the ease of screening that p411 has to offer.

I would highly encourage you to contact the ladies you've seen in the past and see if they will give you an okay on p411. All you need are two ladies on there to vouch for you and you can bypass the employment screening.

Good luck Originally Posted by thathottnurse
No, but having P411 makes a huge difference. Great investment.