Fiscal Republicans Add 2 Trillion To National Debt to pay off Koch Brothers!

Well the biggest political redistribution of wealth is on its way to Trumps desk. The reverse Robin Hood tax scam was nothing but a political payback to billionaires, the swamp is deeper than ever!
"Professor" what do you do to the students who call you out as a dumbshit?

Do you fail them? Do you kick them out of the class? Just what do you do?
I thought that "redistribution" was taking for the "haves"
and giving it to the "have nots".
I think this is giving back to the people you have taken from??
How can that be "redistribution"....I think it is the opposite.
I thought that "redistribution" was taking for the "haves"
and giving it to the "have nots".
I think this is giving back to the people you have taken from??
How can that be "redistribution"....I think it is the opposite. Originally Posted by bb1961
The “haves” to whom you refer never paid their share to begin with.

You have a mortgage?
How is the government letting people keep more of the money they earned "redistribution of wealth"? As I recall historically the Obama "stimulus" package was to date the largest redistribution of wealth. What ever happened with those "shovel ready" jobs?

I think Professor Standing in Shit needs to go back to school.
How is the government letting people keep more of the money they earned "redistribution of wealth"? As I recall historically the Obama "stimulus" package was to date the largest redistribution of wealth. What ever happened with those "shovel ready" jobs?

I think Professor Standing in Shit needs to go back to school. Originally Posted by goodolboy
What StandingInShit et al is addressing is the impending trend to quit giving free shit to people who don't want to work! Shameful: Now they'll have to work like the rest of us.

So in his "mind" he thinks if someone doesn't get free shit any more then it is a "redistribution" of their "entitlement" to "free shit"! The "head of household allowance" is at risk. The little momma taking care of "big daddy" can't get EXTRA MONEY from the IRS EVERY YEAR and not pay any taxes as well while THEY lie to the IRS about not living together and that she's "on her own"!

If someone isn't paying taxes how can they expect a "decrease" in the taxes they pay?

%20 of zero = ZERO! (It's the "new Trump math"!...according to StandingInshit!)

It's like this fool who started this thread ....

.... claiming the tax changes will add $2 Trillion to the "National Debt"!

Did he really mean "Deficit"?
money.cnn.com/2013/03/12/news/economy/rich-taxes/index.html

Your CNN.....TELL THE story!!!!!!
DON'T pay their fair share....HAHAHAHA
YOUR FULL OF SHIT!!!!

I think Professor Standing in Shit needs to go back to school. Originally Posted by goodolboy
Obama inherited a economy that was on the brink of collapse from the last time we had a Republican as president. He had to do a stimulus package to save the economy. Trump inherited a thriving Obama economy and is doing a totally unnecessary stimulus giveaway to the Koch brothers and other billionaire lobbyist. It’s a money giveaway add the deregulation’s to the mix and we are headed back to a economic crisis in the coming years. But you boneheads don’t care because trump tossed you a little tax savings to keep you quiet, while robbing the bank and sending the big money to his rich pals. Your fools for not seeing what’s going on.

Obama inherited a economy that was on the brink of collapse from the last time we had a Republican as president. He had to do a stimulus package to save the economy. Trump inherited a thriving Obama economy and is doing a totally unnecessary stimulus giveaway to the Koch brothers and other billionaire lobbyist. It’s a money giveaway add the deregulation’s to the mix and we are headed back to a economic crisis in the coming years. But you boneheads don’t care because trump tossed you a little tax savings to keep you quiet, while robbing the bank and sending the big money to his rich pals. Your fools for not seeing what’s going on.
The tax plan is likely the biggest con ever perpetrated on Americans. Billions in corporate welfare and no way to pay for it. MAGA
Obama inherited a economy that was on the brink of collapse from the last time we had a Republican as president. He had to do a stimulus package to save the economy. Trump inherited a thriving Obama economy and is doing a totally unnecessary stimulus giveaway to the Koch brothers and other billionaire lobbyist. It’s a money giveaway add the deregulation’s to the mix and we are headed back to a economic crisis in the coming years. But you boneheads don’t care because trump tossed you a little tax savings to keep you quiet, while robbing the bank and sending the big money to his rich pals. Your fools for not seeing what’s going on. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You didn't answer the question,

How is the government letting people keep more of the money they earned "redistribution of wealth"?
"Professor" what do you do to the students who call you out as a dumbshit?

Do you fail them? Do you kick them out of the class? Just what do you do? Originally Posted by LexusLover
He pays them off so they don't rat on him to the administration. Just like a fucking Liberal. when one says " Fuck No " he'll be out of a job, lol.

Jim
You didn't answer the question,

How is the government letting people keep more of the money they earned "redistribution of wealth"? Originally Posted by goodolboy
He won't answer that question. He does the same thing to his students when they ask hard questions, lol.

Jim
He won't answer that question. He does the same thing to his students when they ask hard questions, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Perhaps Standin Shit can use the money from his tax cut to hire a lawyer to go after that teacher that pinched his ass and made him sad?
Perhaps Standin Shit can use the money from his tax cut to hire a lawyer to go after that teacher that pinched his ass and made him sad? Originally Posted by goodolboy
The only thing that has ever pinched that wimps ass was probably a crab while he was wading through the sea shore collecting shells, lol.

Jim