Everyone Watch AM Joy on MSNBC this morning, huge woman’s march on Washington protesting Trump!

Trump must go, every week it’s another disaster he causes, women unite against the sexist child abuse supporting president Trump!
A march of big fat women?
I'm glad they ruined their Christmas. I'm glad President Trump ruined Hillary's.
How sad. That's so 'last year'...
A march of big fat women? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Wonder if they will be wearing their " pussy " costumes and hats for all the kiddies to see on Christmas morning ? ! Like they did in their protest around the time of Trump's inauguration.
A march of big fat women? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
The March of the Pod!

Ask WTF! He's knows all about Pods! He WKs for them.

• R.M.
  • 12-25-2017, 08:05 AM
Trump must go, every week it’s another disaster he causes, women unite against the sexist child abuse supporting president Trump! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You are incorrect. I was at a dinner table full of left wingers last night and not one of them trashed Trump.
Matter of fact they praised him.
You are incorrect. I was at a dinner table full of left wingers last night and not one of them trashed Trump.
Matter of fact they praised him. Originally Posted by R.M.
is that kind of strange? what were they praising him for?
is that kind of strange? what were they praising him for? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Probably getting them a tax reduction.
I love Joy she is a national treasure...very bright, articulate and educated black woman!!!
I love Joy she is a national treasure...very bright, articulate and educated black woman!!! Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yes she is right up there with Rachel Maddow, sexy intelligent journalist that report without bias which is refreshing, something you won’t find on Fox News .
without bias Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Trump must go, every week it’s another disaster he causes, women unite against the sexist child abuse supporting president Trump! Originally Posted by StandinStraight

He will in 7 more years. Fuck off boy
  • R.M.
  • 12-26-2017, 06:16 AM
is that kind of strange? what were they praising him for? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Unlike some tards in the forum they have common sense. They praised his business knowledge.