Trump Set To Destroy Social Security For All Americans!

After signing the tax scam and creating Trillions Of additional debt, Trump now plans to gut Social Security! That means all of you fools that voted for him will lose part of your retirements! Remember the tax scam redistributed wealth to the top 1%, now you will pay the bill!
After signing the tax scam and creating Trillions Of additional debt, Trump now plans to gut Social Security! That means all of you fools that voted for him will lose part of your retirements! Remember the tax scam redistributed wealth to the top 1%, now you will pay the bill! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
The Fed's fiscal policy during the Odumbo years already did that, you dithering jackass. But you're too stupid to pull your head out your ass to realize that that smell you're sniffing ain't the scent of roses, Standing Stupid.
StandingInShit, if he does that what are you going to do?

And if so, why wait?

Make America Great Again!
The Fed's fiscal policy during the Odumbo years already did that, you dithering jackass. But you're too stupid to pull your head out your ass to realize that that smell you're sniffing ain't the scent of roses, Standing Stupid. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I hope they catch you ...
I hope they catch you ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

And you also hoped that there were enough stupid people like you to elect hildebeest to be president, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
And you also hoped that there were enough stupid people like you to elect hildebeest to be president, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Midol and cranberry juice, Corpy!
Midol and cranberry juice, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That sounds like your morning elixir, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
That sounds like your morning elixir, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
assup's morning elixir is prune juice mixed with some of HIS " home made " dingleberry wine. He needs the prune juice to help with the " aftermath " of all of that fudge packing HE takes down at the 'holes !
assup's morning elixir is prune juice mixed with some of HIS " home made " dingleberry wine. He needs the prune juice to help with the " aftermath " of all of that fudge packing HE takes down at the 'holes ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
holes in one?
It's fine with WTF. He wants to "Fuc Grandma."
holes in one? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
More like THE " one " in the 'holes !
It's fine with WTF. He wants to "Fuc Grandma." Originally Posted by gnadfly
The question is then, would shrilLIARy give it up to him ?!!!
The question is then, would shrilLIARy give it up to him ?!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Then the question becomes, can he get it up?
Then the question becomes, can he get it up? Originally Posted by bambino
Probably, if she turned around and gave him her "fat ass"!

It seems from the Houston forum he has a preference for "fat asses"!